Facebook Easter Cover Photo – Facebook Cover Photo
Every season has a celebration and Easter is a compulsory celebration that takes place every year. Now for every year, Facebook helps its users celebrate it by giving them the ability to by choice download Easter pictures and upload as their cover pictures. The name of the Facebook feature is Facebook Easter cover photo. The cover pictures are not the only thing Facebook does to help its users celebrate Easter. However, that is the topic of our discussion today.
Using the Facebook Easter cover photo feature is not a must for every user. It is totally voluntary. Using Facebook Easter cover photos helps bring out the light and awareness of the Easter celebration on the platform. As long as you are a user of the platform (have an account), you are entitled to this feature. This feature with the Easter celebration in mind also helps you to beautify your pictures after uploading them on the platform.
How to Use Facebook Easter Cover Photo
If you are a Facebook user and you want to use the Facebook Easter cover photo feature, then you should follow the steps below.
- Seek the address www.facebook.com on your device web browser.
- Enter your username and password into the indicated boxes and click on the login button.
- Now go to a new tab on your device web browser and search for Easter photos.
- Select one and download any one you like.
- Now go to your Facebook account timeline and tap on the “edit” icon from your cover photo picture display.
- Tap on “upload a photo” and select the Easter photo you downloaded.
- Click on the “save changes” button and that is it.
That is all for using the Facebook Easter cover photo.
Use Easter Templates for Facebook Profile Picture
As a bonus, I will be showing you how you can use the Facebook Easter feature to add an Easter frame or template to your profile picture. To do this;
- Go to www.facebook.com and login your account following the steps above.
- Now go to your account timeline by tapping on your profile picture from the post icon.
- On your account newsfeed, tap on the update icon on your profile picture.
- Next tap on “add frames” from the pop-up.
- Select an Easter frame that you like and wait for it to preview on your picture.
- Tap on the “use as profile picture” button afterward and that is it.
You can also change the picture if you do not like it. You can do so by tapping on the “change picture” link at the top of the pop-up and selecting the picture of your choice from your device.