Every season has a celebration and Easter is a compulsory celebration that takes place every year. Now for every year, Facebook helps its users celebrate it by giving them the ability to by choice download Easter pictures and upload as their cover pictures. The name of the Facebook feature is the Facebook Easter cover photo. The cover pictures are not the only thing Facebook does to help its users celebrate Easter. However, that is the topic of our discussion today.
Using the Facebook Easter cover photo feature is not a must for every user. It is totally voluntary. Using Facebook Easter cover photos helps bring out the light and awareness of the Easter celebration on the platform. As long as you are a user of the platform (have an account), you are entitled to this feature. This feature with the Easter celebration in mind also helps you to beautify your pictures after uploading them on the platform.
How to Use Facebook Easter Cover Photo
If you are a Facebook user and you want to use the Facebook Easter cover photo feature, then you should follow the steps below.
- Open the Facebook platform.
- Log into your account.
- On your account, go to your profile.
- Tap on the Camera icon you will find on your cover photo.
- From the list of options, tap on “Select Artwork”.
- Scroll through to find and click on any Easter design you see.
- Save and upload it, as a cover photo.
That is all for using the Facebook Easter cover photo.
Easter Templates for Facebook Profile Picture
As a bonus, I will be showing you how you can use the Facebook Easter feature to add an Easter frame or template to your profile picture. To do this;
- Go to www.facebook.com and log in to your account following the steps above.
- Now go to your account timeline by tapping on your profile picture from the post icon.
- On your account newsfeed, tap on the update icon on your profile picture.
- Next tap on “add frames” from the pop-up.
- Select an Easter frame that you like and wait for it to preview on your picture.
- Tap on the “use as profile picture” button afterward and that is it.
You can also change the picture if you do not like it. You can do so by tapping on the “change picture” link at the top of the pop-up and selecting the picture of your choice from your device.
Celebrate the 2020 Easter celebration with amazing friends and family. Not just that! Facebook is also here to join in your celebration. Well, there is no doubt that you must have been in search of ways to spread the love this Easter. You can make use of social media platforms to reach friends that are far away, customers and clients, colleagues, and so much more!
How can you spread love in Easter 2020? Set up Easter photos as your cover photo, as a way to wish people well when they visit your profile.
Free Happy Easter Images
Apart from getting these photos on Facebook, you can also save as many as you want from the web. Let’s check the steps out.
- On your device web browser, type in and search for “Easter Pictures”.
- Tap on the “Images” tab.
- You can also click on any of the links on the page.
- This will take you to a collection of Easter photos.
- Right-click on any image or press a long hold on it.
- Tap on “Download” or “Save Image as”.
- Save the file to a location on your device, as the download process begins.
After the download, you can go upload the photo on Facebook.