Facebook Easter frame is an artwork on Facebook that Facebook uses to frame your photos on the platform. The platform helps to make your Easter a remarkable one with the different frames on that day. Easter is seen as the only time when it is good to put all the eggs in one basket. It is a great time to put all the family members’ photos too and then design and decorate the photo with the Easter frame and spread it to seal the holiday memories. There are lots of Easter frames to be added to your photo.
Facebook is a platform that allows users to share, post, connects and communicates with family and friends for free. You can upload your photos or video clips to save or share with the audience you want. There lots of videos to be seen on your newsfeed for free from the people or pages you follow or like, and you can also download the videos to be seen offline and share with friends. You play games on the gameroom app on Facebook. Make use of the marketplace app to buy and sell locally. Facebook allows you to block, unfriend or add the people you want and it helps you to maintain a friend list. It is a user-friendly app that is free for anybody to download and use.
How to Log in to Facebook
Use the Easter frame, you will need to be logged in to your account or you can create a new this period to use the frames provided by Facebook for the Easter. Follow the steps below;
- Proceed to the website at www.facebook.com or you can open the Facebook mobile app downloaded on your device to use.
- Enter your email address or your phone number and the account password, and then tap on login.
The Facebook account will be loaded if the account details are right. In case you can’t remember the password, you can tap on “Forget password” to reset the account password.
Facebook Sign Up
You can sign up for a new account if you don’t have any. Creating a new account is as easy as smiling. If you want the Easter frame, follow the instructions below to sign up ;
- Open the Facebook mobile app installed on your device or you can go to the Facebook official website at www.facebook.com
- On the page, tick on “Sign up”.
- Enter your email address or your phone number, then type in your first name and surname, create a new password for the account.
- Update your date of birth and your gender by ticking on male one female.
- Then hit on “Sign up” to commence the creation.
A confirmation mail will be sent your mailbox or a text with a code to your phone number. You can verify the account with any of the measures you used to create the account.
Adding an Easter Frame to Your Photo
You can add frames to show your participation in the Easter celebration on Facebook. Follow the steps below to add frames;
- Go on to www.facebook.com/profilepicframes.
- Choose the frame you want from the menu or you can search for it.
- Tick on “Use as profile picture” to save the framed image.