Facebook eLearning – How to Use Facebook eLearning
Facebook is a very famous social media network that helps us keep in touch with friends. Also, family, fans, customers, clients, and others. And to stay in the circle of the latest news, trending headlines and events. And it has brought up another useful service as it is always known for.
Although Facebook was not invented as an educational service, creating eLearning pages and groups, sharing eLearning contents and posts, and being a full-time participant of these eLearning discussions and forums have been made possible on Facebook. And this service has proven to be efficient and effective.
If you are not among the 80,000 eLearning participants who are engaged with eLearning on Facebook, you are highly welcome to be part of it!
This social platform enables the support and effectiveness of Facebook eLearning, as it makes it easy for users to connect and establish relationships with other classmates, and also to exchange ideas and information on this learning platform.
Key Facts about Facebook eLearning
- It is visible and accessible to everyone.
Facebook is a social media network that everyone is familiar and regular with. This network can also be accessed from anywhere and at any time. And for the fact that a large number of eLearner participants and employees are already making use of Facebook, sharing ideas and information becomes so easy and effective.
- It is not expensive.
As we all know, Facebook is the most cost-effective medium to share eLearning posts and contents with other users. The only thing you have to do is to choose how you want to arrange and distribute the courses.
- It is ideal for wide-scale learning – social learning.
There are so many ways to use Facebook for social learning. This is because it enhances the open sharing of ideas and information, open communication between users, and networking. When using this learning platform, the users are allowed to engage in discussions of various topics, share their experience, ask questions, and also find new information.
Social learning impacts the way users work and learn, Facebook is the ultimate platform to boost active and effective learning.
How to Use Facebook eLearning For Efficient Learning
Facebook can be used by teachers and instructors to share course contents, discuss on these courses, promote the art of working together, build up communication and relationships between participants and students and bring in various eLearning tools.
If you are interested in this service. Here’s how to use it:
- Create groups: these groups could be private (closed) or public (open). When a private group is created by a teacher or instructor, students can only be part of this group by invitation. But when a public group is created, it is open and visible to the public.
- Create polls: this tool is used in order for you to get a feedback about a course you want to include in the group, or to request for the ideas and opinions of users about a topic.
- Upload courses and topics: every course and topic for discussion you upload will be available on the platform every time. And if you ever made any mistake, it can be corrected.
- Connect your mobile device to Facebook so you can get alerts and notifications: you can receive immediate notifications about every message and activity about your course. These notifications allow every participant to keep track of every activity that takes place in the group.
The era of the internet has made us achieve so many goals. And Facebook eLearning is here for you to afford extra knowledge and training, do not miss out on this one.