Facebook Games List – Facebook Messenger Instant Game
Facebook Games List
The Facebook manufacturers added a games feature to the messenger app a year. The Facebook games list on the messenger app can swipe you off your feet because you can be on the message app and the playing the games which are fun and interesting. Facebook games list is the set of instant games on the Facebook Messenger app which can be played with friends and families for free. The Facebook games can be played with just one tap on the title or search for the game you want, they need no downloading. The games are free on the Facebook messenger app.
How to Sign up for Facebook
To be able to access the Facebook games list, you would need to create a Facebook account. Follow the steps below to Sign up for a Facebook account;
- Download and install the Facebook app on your device. After that, click on Sign up on the platform.
- Fill in your first name, surname, your email address or the mobile number you wish to use for the Facebook account and write in your password.
- Select your date of birth and indicate your gender. Then click on “Sign up”.
Wait for a confirmation mail or text to be sent to you for verification of your Facebook account.
Facebook Log in
If you already have Facebook account, you can log in to the account by following the steps below;
- Open the Facebook app and click on Log in.
- Type in your email address or the mobile number you used and the password of the Facebook account. Then click on “Log in”.
Lists of Games on Facebook Messenger Instant Game
Here are some of the lists of games you can find on the app:
- Candy crush saga.
- Dragon city.
- Angry birds friends.
- Pet rescue saga.
- 8 ball poll.
- Criminal case.
- Farm Heroes Saga.
- Papa pear saga.
- Pearl’s peril.
- War Commander.
- Bingo blitz.
- Galaxy life.
- Okey plus.
- Car town.
- Luck slots.
- Monster world.
- Pawn stars: the game.
- Land leven.
- Bejeweled blitz.
- Ninja jump.
How to play Games on Facebook
Playing any of these on the Facebook platform is very easy; you can do on your pc or the Facebook messenger on your smartphone. To play the Facebook messenger games,
- Go to www.facebook.com using your pc and log in to Facebook if you have not done so.
- On your Facebook news feed, click the “See more” link on the left column.
- Scroll down to find the “Games” tab and click on it.
- Use the search bar to find the game you want to play. When you find the game, click the play option beside it.
Wait for the game to load and start playing.