Have you heard of Facebook gaming before? Do you want to know more about the Facebook gaming community? Facebook Gaming is a fine repacking of Facebook’s existing gaming services along with convenient mobile broadcasting; it is a game streaming platform.
Related Post >>> Facebook Games App – Facebook Gaming | Facebook Gameroom
Facebook Gaming helps users create and follow gaming content under the main Facebook website and app. It is the ideal place to start if your target market consists of gamers looking to grow and build a solid social media following online. It is also ideal for growing one’s reach and showing off their gaming skills.
Facebook Gaming Community
Facebook gaming allows users to play Facebook games with friends from the platform from anywhere in the world. One of the great features of Facebook gaming is that you can create your own tournaments and challenge other players, you can also schedule tournaments in advance and compete with other gamers from all over on a specific date and time and you can join other tournaments if you choose to.
Facebook Gaming Community Manager
A community manager is an admin of your page who is responsible for managing the page and making sure it’s running smoothly. The community manager should be aware of the company’s Facebook marketing plan and be well qualified to execute that plan on a daily basis on your page.
How to Add a Facebook Gaming Community Manager
You can add community managers to your page to help you moderate your streams, community managers can moderate comments in your chat and remove people who violate community standards. Follow these steps to add community managers for your Gaming video creator page.
- Go to your gaming video creator page.
- Select Settings.
- In the Add a Community Manager type the name or email address of the person you want to add.
- Select Add.
With these steps above you will be able to add a Facebook gaming community manager and be aware that only give community manager status to someone you know and trust.
Facebook Gaming Community Standards
Facebook Gaming wants to foster a safe community for people around the world to watch, play and share games with others. Everyone on Facebook plays a part in keeping the platform safe and respectful. Facebook has highlighted the sections of community standards that are most relevant to the gaming community to help you make the most of your experience on Facebook gaming. Complete versions of Facebook’s community standard are listed here:
- Hate speech is not allowed on Facebook.
- Facebook does not tolerate bullying or harassment on Facebook.
- Keep it clean.
- Don’t post content that promotes, encourages, coordinates, or provides instructions for suicide, self-harm or eating disorders.
- Don’t promote illegal activity.
- Swatting and other forms of coordinating harm are not allowed.
- Posting personal information about others without their consent is not allowed.
- Be yourself! Don’t pretend to be someone else.
- Use an appropriate page name and profile picture.
- Respect intellectual property.
These are the Facebook gaming community standards, and you will have to follow it if you want to use Facebook gaming.