Is it possible to watch and stream games on Facebook? Have you ever heard of something like before? If yes how can you get started with it?
In this Facebook Gaming Stream post you will discover the way you can do that. So for you to find out more is for you to read on.
Many people must have probably heard or seen the Facebook Gaming feature. But not so many people know much about it.
Recommended for You >>> Facebook Marketplace Chicago: Facebook Marketplace now in Chicago Illinois
Yes, it is true that there is the Facebook Gaming section on the Facebook Platform. This gaming section is where people come to have fun when they are bored with chatting. But do you know that you can get more of this platform?
Facebook Gaming Stream
Facebook Gaming Stream, users of Facebook, and those who make use of the gaming section can watch and stream games as they go on.
With this Facebook gaming streamer, you can watch live games as they are played and also watch those already published.
The Facebook Gaming section is not just a place where one can go and play games. There is more to it that you can benefit from which will be later discussed in this article.
The Facebook Streaming option is where fans and lovers of the game call home. On a regular basis, new videos are being posted there from top publishers like esports and other big game publishers and producers.
So if you are looking to get updates with all the latest skills and moves in gaming, the gaming video section is the place to visit.
Features of Facebook Gaming Stream
Apart from the fact that you can stream and watch game videos on Facebook Gameroom, there are still some awesome and cool features of it which have been listed below.
- Games are free to play.
- Ability to invite your friends to play with you.
- Compete with friends in Tournament mode.
- Ability to connect with different game groups to meet new people.
There you have it. These are some of the features and benefits of making use of the Facebook Gameroom section.
How to Stream Game Videos on Facebook
To stream gaming videos on Facebook is very easy to do. But some people may find it very difficult to do.
The first thing to do is to locate the Facebook gaming streamer dashboard or page and everything from there will go smoothly.
- Open your Facebook app and sign in to your account.
- Click on the three-line menu at the top right corner or bottom left corner.
- A list of options will pop up. From the list click on “Gaming” or “Games” as the case may be.
- This will take you to the homepage where you see a list of games available.
- At the top of this page, you will see “Gaming Video”. Click on it.
- After clicking on “Gaming Video” it will open another page where you will see a list of gaming videos to watch from.
- From the list of available games click on anyone to watch from and it will start streaming for you. As you are watching there is also a comment box available for you to drop your comments.
There you have it. That is how you can be able to stream videos on Facebook Gameroom.
How to Play a Game on Facebook
If you interested in playing games that just streaming them, then you also have the right to do so.
- Once again open the Facebook app and navigate through to the “Gaming Section”.
- On this page, click on “Play Games”. A list of games will pop up ready to be played.
- You can also use the categories available to search for a particular game.
- Once you have seen and decided on what game to play click on it.
- This will make the game start loading. After the loading has been complete, click on play. This starts the game.
And that is how you can play games on Facebook Gameroom.