Facebook Group Settings may be a field on Facebook where people can edit or manage their groups. Facebook had an easy interface that creates it easy for users to seek out the tabs they’re trying to find. But over time the interface has become more complicating thanks to its new feature.
Due to this, users find it difficult to seek out tabs like the “Settings tabs” in groups. Users are now asking where to find the edit group settings widget on Facebook? This text will the knowledge you would like concerning your FB page settings. Make sure you read to the top.
CHECK IT OUT: My Groups on Facebook – Facebook Group | How to Create Facebook Group Free
Facebook Group Settings
The Facebook group may be a platform found out on Facebook by different users to speak, express opinions, and share their common interests. The FB groups enable users to return together around a standard cause or activity to precise objectives, upload photos, share group-related content. Also, discuss matters arising. On Facebook, you can join and quite any group.
Facebook Group Settings 2021
Facebook groups are often seen as a sub-social network found on Facebook. For all social networks, the settings button plays a massive role, above all for the admins. Locating the “settings button is often difficult for beginners that’s why this text will function as a guide for you in other to successfully locate the edit settings on your Facebook groups.
How to Edit Group Settings on Facebook?
To edit Facebook group settings on your PC, follow the steps under.
- Proceed to https://facebook.com.
- Login to your account.
- Go to the group you would like to edit its settings. To seek out the group you’ll either use the search tool or tap on the “group” tab under the “See more” tab.
- Tap on the group name.
- Locate the Admin tools at the left sidebar.
- Then, move down the menu and choose the “settings” tab.
- Begin to edit or change the contents you would like to edit.
You can change your group name, description, privacy, link, color, and types. Admin also can customize the membership settings, by determining who can join the group, post contents, approve members, etc.
How to Edit Facebook Group Settings on Android And iOS?
To edit your group settings on your mobile device, be it android or iOS, this section is for you.
- Open the Facebook app on your Android/iOS device.
- Go to the group you would like to vary its settings. Ensure you’re accessing the group from the admin account.
- Click on the badge tab that features a star icon at the proper corner.
- It will open the admin tool page.
- Click on the group settings button.
The steps above will take you to the editing page, where you’ll edit the group, name, type, linked groups, rules, etc.
How to Create Facebook Group
Follow the directions to make a traditional FB group.
- For computer users- Move to http://www.facebook.com.
- At the highest of the page, select the “group” button.
- Choose the sort of group you would like to make.
- Key in your group name and proceed.
- Add members.
- Go to pick your privacy preference.
- Then, click on the “create” button.
You can custom your group by employing a cover photo and outline.
For Android Device
Follow the directives, below to line up a gaggle on Fb, using your Android phone.
- Launch the Fb application on your Android.
- At the highest of the house screen, tap on the “+” sign.
- Fill in your group name.
- Add members and choose the privacy option.
- Tap on the “create” button.
- To add friends, fill in a friend name within the search tool and search.
- Tap on the “Add selected” button.
- Upload group cover photos.
These are simple steps to make a gaggle on FB.
For iPhone Users
- On your iPhone, launch the FB app.
- Tap on the menu button (three horizontal lines).
- Tap on the “groups” widget.
- Click on the “create new group” button.
- Key within the name you would like for the platform.
- Choose a privacy option.
- Tap on the “create” widget.
- Start to look and add members.
- Post a canopy photo and add an outline of the platform.
With the above sections, I think you’ve got learned the way to edit group settings, on Fb and the way to set up a group.