Contacting Facebook directly with the Facebook help center phone number is hard, the best is through the Facebook help center. If you have questions about issues and which to report to Facebook, using the platform’s own help center to messages is the best way to connect with them.
However, have in mind that you need to be logged into your account to contact Facebook. Once you’re logged in, look up at the top right corner of the screen, you’ll see a little question mark inside a dark circle. Click on the question mark, then from the dropdown menu, select “Report a Problem.” Read on to learn more.
Facebook Help Center
The Facebook help center is a community where you can ask questions and get answers. Because if you decide to contact Facebook via the phone number, you’re most likely not to get the result of what you want, So the best way is to access and reach them through the help center. To reply to questions faster on the center.
You can also contact Facebook on their social media platforms. On the Facebook help center, you will discover topics that you want to ask your questions or make inquiries about.
Contact Facebook Help Center
The Facebook help center is very easy to access and you can make your inquiries from there. No charges are required to contact the help center. Access the Facebook Help center to make your inquiries and drop complaints as you want.
Topics on Facebook Help Center
On the Facebook Help Center, you’re going to come across the following topics;
- Account Settings: adjust settings, manage notifications, learn about name changes, and many more.
- Login and Password: fix login issues and learn how to change or reset your password.
- Privacy and Security: control who can see what you share ad add extra protection to your account.
- Groups: from here, you can make inquiries about how to create, manage and use Groups.
- Marketplace: learn the steps on how to buy and sell things on the platform.
- Page: learn to create, follow, use, and also manage a page.
Visit the help center for Facebook today to learn more.