Facebook Jokes Status – Facebook Status
Are you a fan of jokes? Do you like cracking jokes? Do you love making people laugh? Do you joke with almost everything? Then you should be introduced to the Facebook jokes status platform. This might sound new to you and I get it, that is why I will be telling you how you can use the platform. But before that, I should give you a tip. If you are used to WhatsApp, you will know better. The status will only be available for twenty-four hours as status are meant to be more of a way to tell people about your daily needs.
Now with the Facebook jokes status, instead of telling people about your daily needs, you make them laugh and forget their daily needs. If you like putting smile on people faces then I would suggest this platform to start with because the platform is very populated and each item posted tends to get to a whole lot of people.
Create a Facebook account
To create a Facebook account, follow the guidelines listed below.
- Go to www.facebook.com which is the official URL to visit the Facebook website.
- Now log out any account if any is logged in. you can log out an account clicking on the drop down arrow or menu icon and then on log out.
- Locate and click on any icon you find on the Facebook homepage indicating you can create a new account.
- Enter your name and date of birth.
- Enter your desired password and click on the next or continue button.
- Add your contact details.
- Confirm your contact details by completing the task you are given.
Complete the process and that is all. All you will need now is to add some friends.
Upload Jokes to Your Facebook Status
This is very easy. Follow the guidelines below to start uploading jokes to your Facebook status.
- Go to www.facebook.com the officially known Facebook website.
- Login your account by adding the login credentials you got from opening your account.
- Locate the “stories” section and tap on the + icon with the inscription “Add to Your Story”.
- Add the joke you wish to upload and then some images if you desire.
- Click on “share” or “post” afterward and that is it.
You can also use any Facebook app to carry out this procedure. Also you can decide to post an item the way you post normally and click the add to story box to add the post to your story.