Facebook Language – How to Set Up Facebook Language
Are you a Facebook user and do not understand the general language, or you want to open a facebook account for someone who does not understand English. Then this content is basically for you. Facebook introduced a feature many years back called the facebook language feature. With this feature, you can change the language of your Facebook account. Although it currently does not have all the languages. It can prove to be a very useful tool.
Now to get access to this tool you must manage a facebook account, just in case you do not have access to a facebook account follow these steps to set up your personal Facebook account. To open a facebook account you need an active Google account or mobile number, note that I will use google account in this tutorial.
How to Open a Google Account
- Connect your device to a secure data connection.
- Next, locate the internet browser on your device and launch it.
- After the browser is fully loaded navigate to gmail.com.
- On this page locate the create an account icon and hit it.
- You will be asked to fill a form on this page, fill the form with the information you want Google to recognize you as.
- Click the next button at the bottom of the page.
- Now on this page Input your mobile number in the required field.
- Now be patient and wait to receive a confirmation code from Google, when you get the code copy and paste it in the specified area on the webpage.
- Click on create my account.
Now that your account is ready, it is time for the next step which is to create a facebook account.
How to Open a Facebook Account
- On your device navigate to facebook.com using your web browser.
- On the new page, fill the form you see, but if you do not see a form click the signup button at the bottom of the page and also fill the form. But in the place of mobile number fill in your google account address.
Now verify your Google account and follow the recommended steps to complete your setup
Facebook Language – How to Set Up Facebook Language Preferences
- First, from your device or PC, navigate to facebook.com.
- Now log in to your facebook account.
- Next, scroll to the bottom of the page and choose from the language options (depending on which language you wish to enable).
Now you are all done, refresh the page to see Facebook in the language you choose.