Facebook live is a feature on the Facebook platform that allows you do live broadcast on Facebook for Facebook users to watch and you can do that from your Android phone or your desktop. Now allowing users on Facebook to broadcast live is like competing with services like YouTube, Periscope, and Meerkat. A lot of people on Facebook don’t even know about this feature that is why I am here today to tell all about the feature and how it works.
There are many reasons for doing a live video, you can do a live video to advertise your business or tell people about your products. And you can simply do a live video too, to inform people about something happening, or about the latest news. Also, you can do a live video to tell people how you are having fun. There are so many reasons for you to do a live video, it depends on you. Now but doing a live video is not hard or difficult, because as you may know it does not cost too many charges like other social media platforms. But before you can make use of it you must be a Facebook user, only then can you do a live video on Facebook.
How to Create an Account on Facebook
To create an account on Facebook is one of the best things you will ever do in your life because Facebook offers you a great moment of a lifetime experiencing lots of fun and other exploring amazing things. Here are the steps for you to follow when you want to create a Facebook account;
- Get access to your internet on your device.
- After that visit the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Now simply click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the page.
- What you now do is to fill in your names, email or phone number, password, also your gender and date of birth.
- When you are through with that, simply click sign up at the bottom.
- Then Facebook will now send you a text message to your phone number or email, for you to verify your account on Facebook.
- Just simply type in the digits that were sent to you in the confirmation box on the Facebook page.
- After that click on the “continue” link at the bottom.
Then you have successfully created an account on Facebook.
Facebook Live Video Tips
Here are some Facebook live video tips;
- Make sure you tell fans when you will be broadcasting ahead of time.
- Also, write a Catchy and attractive description before going live.
- Then ask viewers to also subscribe to live notifications.
- Always say hello to commenters by name, respond to their comments live.
- Make sure you broadcast for a longer period of time to reach more people.
- Also then use a closing line to signal the end of the broadcast.
- Lastly be creative and go live often.
How to Go Live On Facebook
Here is how to go live on Facebook using android device;
- Access your Facebook account on your android device using the Facebook app.
- Then tap or press the camera icon to the left of your search bar.
- Make sure you give Facebook access to your camera and microphone when prompted.
- Then Switch to “Live” on the bottom of your camera screen.
- Also then choose your privacy and posting settings.
- Make sure you write a compelling description.
- Also make sure to tag friends on Facebook, choose your location, or add an activity.
- To make it look good to set your camera’s orientation.
- Also add lenses, filters, or writing and drawing to your video.
- When everything has been put in order click the blue “Start Live Video” button to start broadcasting.
- Then interact with viewers and commenters.
- When you want to end the broadcast click “Finish” to end the broadcast.
- Lastly post your reply and save the video to your camera roll.
This is how to do a live video on Facebook using your android device.
Here is how to go live on your computer or desktop;
- Go to your Facebook page first.
- Then tap on the “write something” box.
- After that options will display on your screen.
- Select live video, but if you haven’t seen it yet, click “see more”.
- Now write a description of your video.
- Also then give Facebook permission to use your computer’s camera and microphone.
- Then check to make sure your description and video view are final before starting your broadcast.
- After that click or press “go live” to start your broadcast.
- Now the broadcast will appear in the news feed and on your page timeline, where you can edit it.
This is how to go live on your computer or desktop.