Over and over again it has been reported that users should always log out of systems they are not actively using. Is this true? And even though it is true, how important is it? In this post Facebook logout 2021, users will not only learn how to log out of their Facebook accounts but they will also learn just how important it is to log out of their Facebook accounts whenever they are done with their business.
Facebook Log Out 2021
Facebook is one of the best if not the best social media platforms in the world if not the best. Accounts on this platform are always a mark and will remain one for hackers. Since the platform is used by millions if not billions of people all over the world, accounts on the platform are always under scrutiny and threat from hackers and unauthorized users.
Facebook is one of the few platforms that can be used to do just about anything you want. And most times our accounts on Facebook may contain vital pieces of information knowingly and unknowingly to us. And this is what hackers and internet fraudsters are after. Now you may be wondering about the relationship and connection with hackers and logging out of your Facebook account.
When you do not log out of your Facebook account when you are done with your business on it, other users and hackers may use this medium to get access to it and do damage. They may even send spammy messages on your behalf. And if you store important credentials, they may have access to them. Therefore for your own safety and privacy, it is very important that you always log out of your account on Facebook when you are done.
Some or even may Facebook users already have learned how to always log out of their Facebook accounts. And if you do not know how to go about this, then you have nothing to worry about. This post has got you covered. In a bit, I will be guiding you through this post on how you could easily log out of your account.
How to Log Out Of Your Facebook Account
Anyone can log out of Facebook as long as the said person has an active registered account on the platform. And to successfully do this, follow the steps below;
- On your Facebook account page, click the drop-down arrow icon in the top right corner.
- From the drop-down, click the logout option at the bottom of the page.
- Open the Facebook mobile app and tap the hamburger icon in the top right corner.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap the log out option.
- Open the Facebook app and tap the hamburger icon.
- Scroll down the menu page and tap the log out option.
Facebook Lite App
- Open the Facebook lite app on your device.
- Tap the hamburger icon and scroll down to the bottom of the menu page.
- Lastly, tap the log out option.
That’s it. You will be logged out of your Facebook account immediately.
More Related Posts