Are you experiencing any Facebook login issues? Facebook is a great platform and I know this due to the fact that I am a registered account holder on the platform. And just in case you haven’t had any login issue on the platform before, here is something you need to know. There are login issues and anyone can experience any of these problems or issues.
Facebook Login Issues
If you are experiencing any login issue on Facebook or you haven’t experienced any login issue on the platform before, you need to read this post. Just as explained, anyone can have an issue with logging in to his or her Facebook account and this is not out of place. And it is better that you are well equipped with the right information before this happens. This is so because when this happens you will know how to go about it and come up on top of the situation and issue.
What to Do If You Are Having Issues with Logging into Your Facebook Account
If you are having issues with logging in to your Facebook account it may be that the login details you presented are incorrect. Or just one of the two details you provided is not correct. So the first thing to do here is to go through your login details, the ones you provided when logging in to your Facebook account.
In most cases, it may be that the password you entered is not correct. In this situation, select the forgot password tab or button ad follow the on-screen instructions in resetting your password. And in the event that you have forgotten your account login details on Facebook, you should try recovering your account.
There are two ways of recovering one’s account on Facebook and I am going to be sharing them with you. You can recover your account individually or via a friend’s Facebook account or a family member’s account. But whichever the case may be, follow the steps below to recover your Facebook account individually;
- Go to the Facebook account recovery page here https://facebook.com/login/identify. Make sure you visit this page with a device you have previously used to log in to your account and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Next, on this page, you will have to search for your account using your account name, email address, or phone number. Your email address or phone number should be the one you created your account with or one that is linked or associated with your account on Facebook.
- Lastly, follow the prompt to reset the password for your account.
That’s it. Your account would be recovered but only if you follow the on-screen instructions carefully.
How to Recover Your Facebook Account from a Friend or Family Members Account
This is also easy as doing it individually. To do this, follow the steps below;
- Go to the profile you want to recover using your friend’s account.
- Just below the cover photo, click the three-dotted icon and select find support or report profile.
- Choose something else and click on the next tab or button.
- Lastly, click ‘recover this account’ and follow the steps to recover your account successfully.
More Related Posts
- Welcome To Facebook Log In: Facebook Login | Facebook Login Sign
- My Facebook Login: Facebook Login | Facebook Login Page
- Facebook Login Account Password: Create Facebook Account | Change Facebook Password
- Login Facebook Google – Facebook Login with Google | Login to Facebook with Google…
- Login in Facebook – Sign Up For Facebook | Facebook Login