Facebook Marketplace 2020 – Facebook Marketplace Settings | Facebook Marketplace Local
Are you looking for the Facebook marketplace 2020? If you are, then you are on the right page of the internet. The Facebook marketplace is a place where you can connect your products to your local community online. It easily lets you get your product in front of interested buyers. The Facebook marketplace is a place designed for people and businesses to discover amazing things. It allows you to buy and sell items that are listed for sale on Facebook within your local community. This is a great place where you can benefit from selling in the marketplace.
Recommended for You >>> Online Marketing of Products – Digital Marketing Affiliate Products(Opens in a new browser tab)
Facebook Marketplace 2020
There are benefits that you can get from the Facebook marketplace 2020. For instance, the Facebook marketplace allows you to reach buyers on the Facebook platform where they are already browsing products. It also provides fast answers with real-time messaging. There are a whole lot of things that you can do with the Facebook marketplace. Most marketers take advantage to boost their product sales online.
The Marketplace Selling Process
There is a known process for selling products in the Facebook marketplace. The process can also be known as the things that would be done in order for a sale to be made on the marketplace platform. Here is the selling process on the Facebook marketplace platform.
- You have to start with the publishing of items you are selling.
- Wait for contacts, questions, and conversations from potential customers. These conversations or questions can be about the details, payment, and shipping of the products.
- Negotiate and confirm your orders.
- Get your payment. Note that if you do the payment on delivery, you don’t have to do this step now.
- Ship the Items.
- Keep good communication with your customers until the customer has received their order.
That is the Facebook marketplace selling process.
Facebook Marketplace Payment Options
It doesn’t matter if you are a buyer or a seller, choosing the payment option that is most convenient to you is important. If you are a buyer and you are having trust issues, then you can go with pay on delivery. If there is enough trust built up, you could proceed to use electronic payments. Here are the Facebook marketplace payment options;
- Payment made at the same time you conclude the orders. This type of payment can be done electronically through various payment gateways. This payment is usually done before the delivery of the product.
- Payment made on or after delivery. This is the type of payment option in which the goods or services are paid for after delivery or on delivery.
These are the payment options on the Facebook marketplace.
Facebook Marketplace Shipping Options
After talking about the payment option, it is also important we talk about the shipping option. There are two major options that you can choose from when you decide to sell on the Facebook marketplace. Here are the options.
- You take care of the shipping responsibility: if you decide to use this shipping process, you would have to ship the product to your customer yourself. You would have to contract a shipping company or service provider before you successfully use this option.
- The second option is that you welcome the customers to your local warehouse or business place. This is a really great option if you want to set up the marketplace in your local community.
These are the two options available on the Facebook marketplace.
Facebook Marketplace Buy
Buying products on the Facebook marketplace is very easy. It is somewhat like accessing the Facebook marketplace. Most people don’t know how to access the Facebook marketplace yet. Follow the steps below to buy on the Facebook marketplace.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Proceed to facebook.com/marketplace.
- You would now be directed to the Facebook marketplace on the web.
- Find the product you would want to buy in the marketplace.
- Contact the buyer and negotiate.
Discuss how you would get the product and that’s it.
Facebook Marketplace Sell
Selling on the Facebook marketplace is as easy as buying products on the Facebook marketplace. Follow the steps below to list your products for sale on the Facebook marketplace.
- Decide on the product you want to buy.
- Snap a clear image of the product for sale.
- Prepare a good title and description.
- Launch the Facebook application or website.
- Go to the marketplace by clicking the icon.
- Select the “Sell” option.
- Select the type of listing you want to make.
- Enter the recommended data to fill the fields you have.
- Click on “Next”.
- Choose the place you want to list your product.
Lastly, make your listing live by clicking on “Publish”.