“Facebook Marketplace Buyers” Getting buyers on the Facebook marketplace is very easy. All you have to do to get your product sold is to list it. There are certain ways attached to buying and selling on the Facebook marketplace.
Making sales on the Facebook marketplace is a very easy thing to do but first, you need to learn what the marketplace is all about. Many people on Facebook even marketers have seen the Facebook marketplace yet they aren’t taking advantage of it.
This article is about exposure to what the Facebook marketplace is and how to boost your sales.
Facebook Marketplace Buyers
The Facebook marketplace is a local marketplace where you can boost your sales locally. The Facebook marketplace was first launched in 2016 and it is still expanding since then. The Facebook marketplace is a platform that allows people to buy and sell items locally.
If you sell products or services online, the Facebook marketplace is a great way to improve your sales. This marketplace really makes selling online worthwhile. If you are a seller or buyer on the Facebook marketplace, then you should really take advantage of this new feature.
Despite the fact that this marketplace has been around for more than four years now, it hasn’t been released in all the locations yet.
Selling on Facebook Marketplace
It is very easy to sell items on the Facebook marketplace as I have said before. When you list a product on the Facebook marketplace, you have the option to offer shipping services. There is no official way to pay for goods or services on the Facebook marketplace yet.
This means that you deal directly with the buyer and make all the transactions online. You either take your payments before or after you send the product or render service. It all depends on your agreement with the buyer.
How to Access the Facebook Marketplace
If you want to know how to access the Facebook marketplace, then here are the steps to do so.
- Open the Facebook application or web browser on your device.
- On the Facebook application, click the marketplace tab and click on it. On the web browser, proceed to facebook.com/marketplace.
- You should see the marketplace icon on the Facebook application, Click on it. If you are on the web, you should already be on the Facebook marketplace.
- You would see different options. One to buy and the other for “all”.
Select the one you want and voila, you are on the Facebook marketplace. That’s how to access the Facebook marketplace.
How to Sell on the Facebook Marketplace
If you already have a product you want to sell on the Facebook marketplace, then you should follow the steps below to make a listing.
- Open the Facebook application on your device.
- If you are using a web browser, open the Facebook website, and log in using your account details.
- Hit the marketplace icon on the Facebook application or website.
- Choose the option that says “+Create New Listing”.
- Select “Item for Sale”.
- Click on “Add Photos” to upload an item you want to sell.
- Next, enter details about the item you want to sell. If you want to mark the item as free, you can select the price to zero.
- Continue clicking on “Next” until the next option is greyed out.
Review your product and click on “Publish”.
How to Sell on the Facebook Marketplace on Old Facebook
Follow the steps below to sell an item on the Facebook marketplace on old Facebook.
- Open the Facebook website.
- From the newsfeed, click on “+Sell Something”.
- Select “+ 10 Photos”.
- Enter information about the item you want to sell. Reduce the price to zero if you want to make the product free.
- Continue clicking “Next” until you reach the end.
Click on the “Publish” button after reviewing your listing.