Facebook Marketplace Local is an online marketplace feature on Facebook that allows you to sell or buy products locally. The Facebook marketplace is a feature that is still rolling out which means that it is not yet accessible to all.
If it has already been rolled out to you, you should see a marketplace tab on your Facebook menu. There are a lot of things that you can do with the Facebook marketplace and you need to know.
CHECk THESE OUT: Facebook Marketplace 2021 App – Facebook Marketplace Settings | Facebook Marketplace Local
I promise you that I would be covering the necessities of the Facebook marketplace in this article. All you have to do is relax and read this article to the end.
Facebook Marketplace Local
If you want to know more about the Facebook marketplace locally, then you are on the right webpage. The Facebook marketplace local allows you to shop from local stores in your location online. The only thing that is needed to see these stores is for them to list their products on Facebook.
The Facebook marketplace can also be referred to as the Facebook marketplace local. This is simply because the marketplace works as the marketplace locally. The local market on Facebook can easily be accessed by anyone who owns a Facebook account.
It is believed to be a friendlier form of craigslist. This feature on Facebook lets you as a brand or business to connect with potential customers already within your local community.
Accessing Facebook Marketplace
Like I have established before, the Facebook marketplace is the same as the Facebook marketplace local. Now, this marketplace can be accessed on any device you find yourself using. It could be through the Facebook website or mobile app. I would be listing two steps in this article.
These are the steps to access the Facebook marketplace on android and how to access the marketplace on iOS devices. So, you see, and the device you are using, you would be able to access the local marketplace following the steps I would be giving you later on in this article.
Access Facebook Marketplace Local on Android
If you are using an android device, follow the steps below to access the marketplace locally.
- Open the app drawer on your android device and hit the Facebook app to launch it.
- Wait for the app to be opened. You must have a data connection to proceed from here. On the Facebook application, click the icon that is shaped like a shop at the top of your Facebook homepage. Note that if you don’t see this icon, then the Facebook marketplace has not been released to you yet.
- On the new page that you would be directed to, you would see some listings. You could also click on either buy or sell.
- Select any two categories and it would take you to some live listings. This step might only be done for the first time you are opening the marketplace.
That’s how to access the Facebook marketplace on your android device.
Access Facebook Marketplace on iOS
If you use an iOS device, follow the steps below to access the marketplace.
- Find the Facebook mobile application on your iOS device and click on it to launch it.
- Locate the menu icon on the Facebook application and click on it.
- From the new menu that would be visible to you, select “Marketplace”.
- After the marketplace opens, you would be asked if you want to buy or sell.
Select what you want to do and that’s it.
Access Facebook Marketplace on the Web
If you are using a PC, then you should follow the steps below to access the marketplace;
- Launch the internet browser on your device.
- Open the Facebook website at facebook.com.
- Make sure you are logged in to Facebook.
- On the left sidebar of the Facebook website, find the marketplace tab, and click on it.
- Select if you want to buy or sell goods.
Follow the simple on-screen instructions and you’re good to go. That’s how to access the Facebook marketplace locally on your laptop or personal computer (PC).