Facebook Marketplace PC – Facebook Buying and Selling
What is the Facebook marketplace PC? Do you know that you can use the Facebook marketplace on PC? Yes, it is very possible. The existence of the Facebook marketplace does not only end on mobile devices, but it also can be used on smarter and enhanced devices like your PC and desktop. The Facebook marketplace as you already know is an intelligent Facebook feature that allows you to sell goods and services. This platform alone has helped a lot of people and if you want to facilitate sales on your business, you should probably try it out.
With the simple existence of the Facebook marketplace on PC, users now get
Access Facebook Marketplace PC
Accessing the Facebook marketplace on PC can be quite difficult but it is entirely worth it. As a matter of fact, you can access the Facebook marketplace using the steps below.
- Go to www.facebook.com which is the official URL to visit the Facebook website
- Next login your account by entering your login details into the specified boxes and clicking on the login button.
- By the left side of the screen, locate the explore section and click on the marketplace link form there. If you are having issues with that, you can use this link to visit the Facebook marketplace https://www.facebook.com/marketplace.
That is it for accessing the Facebook marketplace on PC. If you are directed to a page with an error message saying this content is not available right now, that means you cannot use the Facebook marketplace at that time.
Sell an Item via Facebook Marketplace PC
As long as you can access the Facebook marketplace, this is very easy. To do so;
- Go to the marketplace official website using the steps above.
- Tap on the “sell something” icon on the Facebook marketplace website.
- Next, click on the “item for sale” icon and enter the title for your listing. Usually, the name of your product.
- Add a price, location and a category for the item. Also if you feel like, add a description of the product.
- Add some photos to describe your item better and click on the post icon.
Once you click on the post icon, your item would have been successfully listed out for sale on the Facebook marketplace website. You can also visit the Facebook help center to learn more about the platform.