Do you have used vehicles you would like to sell on Facebook? You can list your vehicles on the Facebook marketplace for sale. Facebook marketplace vehicles refer to the act of listing your vehicles for sale on the marketplace. You can list your vehicle for sale in any location you are if the marketplace is available in your locality. On this article, I will be showing how you can list your vehicles for sale on the marketplace.
What is Facebook Marketplace?
Facebook marketplace is an easy and convenient way of selling and buying on Facebook locally. You can look through listings for a vehicle or search for the one you would like to purchase on the marketplace. You get to list your own stuff directly within Facebook. The marketplace app is not like the Messenger app which is a standalone app on its own; you are required to set up just a Facebook account. You can reach hundreds of individuals in your area with the stuff you are marketing.
A marketplace is a place where both new and old stuff and vehicles are been sold. You can find vehicles, clothes, TVs and real estates all for sale or rent in your locality. The app is compatible with Android and IOS device. The app is available in 50 countries currently but Facebook is working hard on making a worldwide app for users on Facebook.
Some Place Where you Find Facebook Marketplace
You can find the marketplace at the top of your Android and bottom of your IOS device. You can use the Facebook marketplace app if you are 18 years or older in the locations below;
- Costa Rica.
- The Czech Republic.
- The Netherlands.
- New Zealand.
- The Philippines.
- Puerto Rico.
- South Africa.
- The United Kingdom.
- The United States.
These are the places you can find the marketplace icon for now.
How to Access to Marketplace
If you wish to access the Facebook marketplace, you must be logged in to your account and also get the latest version of Facebook. Follow the simple instructions below sign on to your Facebook profile;
- Open the Facebook application or access your browser and proceed to Facebook.
- Input your email address or mobile and the password.
- Click on Log in.
Your profile will be loaded on the device if the details are confirmed to be right. You can reset the password if you lost the password by tapping on “Forget password”.
How Can I List a Vehicle on Facebook Marketplace?
If you want to list your vehicle on the marketplace, follow the simple instructions below;
- Locate and tap on the Marketplace on your device.
- Hit on the Camera icon on the app and select Vehicles for sale.
- Input images of the vehicle to upload and hit on Next.
- Fill out the details for the Year, make, model and then the mileage. Select Automatic or Manual transmission. Hit on next when you’re done.
- Describe the vehicle, such as the condition, warranty, and accident history.
- Type in the price for the vehicle. Hit on Next.
- Choose the placement for the vehicle.
- Hit on Post if you’re done to upload.
Once the vehicle has been listed to the marketplace, interested customers would message to know more about it.
Read Also: Facebook Free Marketplace Cars