Facebook Messenger Chat App for Android is the messenger application on the Android device. Getting Facebook Messenger on your Android device is simple and fast.
Communicating and sharing with friends and family using Facebook hasn’t been easy with Messenger. The app allows you to stay in touch with those that are important. Simple and fast to communicate with. Also, free and to use, all you have to do is to sign using your login details.
The Facebook Messenger app is the messaging app used to communicate or chat with your Facebook friends. In this article, we’ve been discussing what Facebook Messenger is, how to get, and also sign in.
Facebook Messenger Chat App for Android
Facebook Messenger is also known as Messenger is a messaging app and platform. It is developed as Facebook Chat in the year 2008.
Then, later on, a Standalone version of the was released. It is compatible with iOS and Android devices. Facebook users can send messages and also exchange images, videos, stickers, audio, and files.
It is free and simple to use; however, you need to have a Facebook account. It can still be used without a Facebook account, but this feature is only available for US citizens.
Facebook Messenger is a reliable, fast, and free way to keep in touch with your friends. You can instantly reach the people you care for, similar to texting, but there’s no cost. With the Messenger app, you;
- Send a Message. Skip the exchanging number process and just a message.
- Cut Down Glare with Dark Mode.
- Share videos and pictures.
- Show your friends your reaction with Emojis, Stickers, and GIFs.
- Make a video and voice calls.
- Create a group chat and plan up an event or meeting.
- Send voice notes to your contacts or friends.
- Play fun and addictive games with friends.
- Connect and chat with businesses.
There are lots of things you do with the Facebook Messenger app on your phone, however, you need to install the app.
How to Download Facebook Messenger Android
Messenger is free and easy to get. To use the app on your Android smartphone, you would need to download it from Google Play Store. Follow the steps below download to your Android phone;
- Open Google Play Store on your Android phone.
- Scroll the apps displayed to find, or tap on the search box at the top.
- Type in Facebook Messenger.
- From the result, tap on the first Messenger at the top to load the information page.
- Hit on Download to get.
Immediately, Messenger will be downloaded and installed on your device.
How to Sign in to Messenger
Logging in to Messenger is simple to do. Follow the steps below to sign in on your Android Facebook Messenger;
- Open the Messenger app. You would be automatically signed in if your Facebook account is logged in on the device.
- Tap on Sign In (for instance “Sign in as Cat Perry”).
- Or you can sign in manually by entering your Facebook Login details.
- Phone number or email ID and Password.
- Then hit on Sign in to load.
Using Messenger without Facebook
To use Messenger without Facebook, follow below;
- If the application has been downloaded successfully.
- Launch it, you would be prompted to sign in with Facebook.
- Tap on “Create Account”.
- On the form that will appear, enter your phone number.
- A code will be texted to the number. Confirm it and then type in your name. So, others can find you.
Just like that, your Messenger login will be created. Add up a Photo of you. Decide to add contacts or not. However, this is available to the US and others.