Do you know there is a Facebook Messenger for Windows? I guess not everyone knows about this amazing feature. Facebook Messenger is a social media app that helps users connect with their loved ones and families.
With the app, you can have time to enjoy chatting and sharing great moments with other users. The app offers great opportunities like making new friends, and even getting a serious relationship after getting to know each other better.
Facebook Messenger for Windows
With Facebook Messenger, users can make audio and video calls, play games, and do a lot more other activities. Many users are only familiar with using messenger on android and iOS devices, but it also can work in Windows OS.
There is no such requirement to access this app on your desktop. All needed to do is to download the messenger app on your PC or you can also the messenger web platform.
How To Download Facebook Messenger on Windows
To download and install Facebook Messenger App for Windows, you will have to:
- Get to Microsoft Store on your PC
- Search for Facebook Messenger
- Click on the app
- Then click on the Get option (or Install option)
- After a while, it will be installed on your device after download
- Click on launch app
- Select the Sign in, and choose our preferred sign-in method
- If your Facebook is already logged in to your web browser, then select sign in with Facebook
- Confirm your Facebook details
- Click on the login option
- Then click on the Open Messenger Desktop button
And you can start using the messenger app like on the web, or mobile app.
Facebook Messenger Web
This can be explained as a web version of the Facebook Messenger app. You can quickly access the Facebook Messenger Web platform to chat just as you can do in the mobile app version. To access the web version:
- Get to the Facebook web via facebook.com
- Sign in to your Facebook account or create an account by providing your details like name, username, email, phone number, sex, and password
- Click on the Messenger icon from the top right section of the page
- Then click on the second option (See all in Messenger) after the Messenger title
This will redirect you to the Messenger web platform. You can pin this page to quickly reconnect whenever you want to chat.
Facebook Messenger for Windows Account
To create a new account for Facebook Messenger for Windows, is similar to creating the usual Facebook Account. Follow the steps below to create a Facebook Account:
- Head to your web browser
- Enter the URL facebook.com
- Click on Create New Account
- Enter your first name, surname, mobile number or email address, password, date of birth, and gender
- Click on Sign Up
- Enter the code sent to your mobile number or email on the verification box and click on verify
- Upload a profile picture
- Provide more information for your created account
And that’s all the process in creating a new Facebook account for Messenger.