Facebook New Account for Business – Facebook New Business Page
Do you Want to set up a Facebook business account for your business, but don’t know how to? Creating a new account on Facebook is simple. Facebook new account for business is the creation of a new profile specifically for your business on Facebook. Facebook is a great tool for your business. With the platform, you can get your business across to the people you want. Setting up a business account is simple and can help to boost the visibility of your business. To start with your business on Facebook, you would need to have a personal account. Business pages are linked to personal accounts. On this guide, we will be looking at how we can create a new account for your business.
Facebook New Business Page
Facebook business page is a page you create on the platform for your business. To get visibility and engagement for your business. The new Facebook business page that you would create is the voice of your voice. On your business page, you would need to build relationships with your customers, find new ones and increase sales. New creating a business page is easy and fast but you would need to have a personal account. You can login to your account if you have or sign up for a new account if none. Follow the steps below to sign up;
- Open your browser and go to www.facebook.com or launch the Facebook mobile app.
- Type in your surname and first name.
- Select your birthday from the options.
- Sign up with a mobile number or email address.
- Choose your gender and create a new password for the account,
- Hit on Sign up.
The new Facebook account would be created and Facebook will send a confirmation mail or text for account verification. You can verify the account by entering the code sent on the text field provided or hit on the link mailed.
To create a business account on the platform, you need to be signed on your personal account. if your account was logged out, you can login via the mobile app or website. Follow the instructions below;
- Launch the Facebook app or access your browser and type in www.facebook.com
- Fill in your mobile phone number or email address and password.
- Hit on Log in
If the information is right, the account would be loaded on the device successfully. If you have lost the password, you can reset it by hitting on “Forgot password”.
Facebook Create Account for Business
Creating an account for business on Facebook is simple and fast. Business pages are the passport you have to transport your business across the platform. To have a successful business account, you need to build relationships with your clients and get new ones. To create a business page, follow the guides below;
- Login to your Facebook home page.
- Scroll and navigate on “Create”.
- Select page.
- Select the category you want.
- Tap on Get Started below Business or Brand.
- Choose the name you want for the page.
- Select a category and fill the popup form.
- Then hit on “Get Started”.
The Facebook business account would be created. Add a profile picture and a cover photo relating to your business. Invite customers to like the page. Add a description of the business. Complete the section that says “About”. Then create your first business post.