Facebook Online Market – Facebook Marketplace
The Facebook online market as the name sounds is not necessarily a market. It is just a place where you can buy and sell and anywhere you can buy and sell is called a market. The Facebook online market as it was recognized by some of its customers gradually became known to be the Facebook market place. Now the Facebook online market for some reasons is not accessible for all to use. You can learn more about these restrictions on the Facebook help center which is entirely free to use.
Is It Safe To Buy And Sell On The Facebook Online Market?
Selling and buying of goods on the Facebook online market is not a new thing and has been around for quite a while now. The issue of it being safe or not is a big question although I can say it is safe. However I would not recommend you to trust it entirely and I will advise you to tread with caution there. The reason for this is because the Facebook online market is a big place and you do not know most of the people there even if you know one or two. The best advice I can give you if you want to buy from the Facebook marketplace is to buy only with the pay on delivery option. That is to say you will only pay for goods when they are delivered to you.
Creating a Facebook Account
The reason for creating a Facebook account is because without an account, you cannot use the Facebook online market. To easily and simply create one;
- Visit the official Facebook website using the URL www.facebook.com.
- Make sure no account has been logged in, otherwise log it out and you will be redirected to the Facebook home page.
- Now click on the ion you find on the page indicating you can create a new account.
- Enter the details you are asked to provide and follow the on screen instructions given to you afterwards.
The moment your account is created, you will be logged in and be redirected to your news feed. One important tip is to keep your login details (username and password) to heart and to share with anybody.
How To Sell On The Facebook Online Market
Now I believe you already have a Facebook account and you are logged in. you see this is the basic step. Once that is done follow the instructions below.
- Locate and click on the “marketplace” link by the left column of your Facebook newsfeed. However if you are using a mobile device, you might have one or two problems accessing and clicking on the link. Alternatively you can use this link https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/.
- Next, click on the “sell something” icon and then on “item for sale”.
- Enter a title for your listing. The listing is commonly referred to keywords and bloggers should be used to this.
- Add the price and location and then a category a description if you desire.
- Now add some photos to describe your product and click on the “post” icon.
If you have problems with this, you can visit the Facebook help center for more help.