For your information, Facebook is one of the efficient ways to advertise online, so I will be telling you about the Facebook Online Marketing ADS. The “Facebook Online Marketing ADS” is an advert that involves the marketing or products on the Facebook platform. Well, I don’t want to be in a haste, so I will like to tell you what the Facebook ad is before telling you how you can run an online marketing ad on the Facebook platform. The reason for this is for us reading it to get a better understanding of the article or what it is saying.
The Facebook ad is a feature on the Facebook platform that enables users on Facebook to advertise their products, for other Facebook users to see it. It is a way of showcasing your business on Facebook online. Now once you can advertise on Facebook, you are reliable to get more visitors or customers on your business. Also when you advertise on Facebook you can earn lots of cash. There are lots of benefits the Facebook ad brings. You or your business can also get popular on the Facebook platform. Now before you can make use of this feature you must make sure that you are a user on the Facebook platform. If you are not a Facebook user then you can’t make use of it.
Facebook Ad Cost
Now the Facebook ad has an average cost per click of 1.86 dollars and also cost per thousand views of 11.20 dollars, that varies based on the factors from ad quality to completion. Now, while the average small business ads on Facebook spend 1000 – 2000 thousand dollars per click a month. You should also know that there is no minimum monthly ads spend, making Facebook affordable for most businesses.
It does not matter how much you spend on Facebook ads if your campaign is very low quality. But you should not waste money on low or poorly design and executed campaigns. Rather get professional Facebook ad management, in order to maximize your return on ad spend and also to meet your marketing goals. But you must have an account on Facebook.
How to Open a Facebook Account
Like I said earlier if you want to create an advert on the Facebook platform you must have a Facebook account. Here are some guidelines to help you out, when you want to create a Facebook account;
- Go to the Facebook webpage.
- After you have done it, click the ‘sign up’ or ‘create new account’ button at the top or bottom of the page.
- Now type in your names, email address or phone number, your password, gender, and also your date of birth.
- After that just simply click the sign-up button below.
- Then you will receive a Facebook text message.
- The message contains digits to confirm your account.
- Type in the digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- Then click “confirm’ or ‘continue’.
When all these steps are followed as instructed, and then you have successfully created a Facebook account.
Facebook Ad Guide
Here are steps below for you to create an ad on Facebook;
- First simply login to your account.
- Then, you must now click the “create” link at the top of your screen.
- Also, then select the “ad” option you want.
- Now you will have to select or choose an objective, if you don’t choose an objective you can’t move further.
- Once you have chosen your objective.
- Create your ad account
- Also, the set up your audience.
- The next thing is your placements of ads, how you want them to be placed on Facebook.
- When you have done that set your budget and schedule.
- Now pick an ad format that you will like to use to display your advertisement.
- Also the media.
- Finally, you can now measure your ad.
This is how you can easily create an ad online on Facebook.