Facebook Page Create Post – Facebook Business Page | Facebook Posts
Facebook Page Create Post, this really got me thinking. Is this not the normal way to create a post on your Facebook page? The answer is “Yes”. There are different ways with which you can create a Facebook page post. Creating a post constantly on your Facebook page can really boost your brand awareness and increase engagements in your posts.
Facebook Page Create Post
There are different kinds of posts that can be created on a Facebook page. It all depends on your wants. Creating a post on your Facebook page is very easy and can be done from different means. For instance, a page post can be created through the Facebook website, Facebook app, Facebook lite app, and even Facebook ads manager.
Create Facebook Page Post with Ads Manager
Did you know that a Facebook page post can be created using the Facebook ads manager? Yes, I was shocked too, the moment I found out about it. Without further delay, here are the steps to create a post with the Facebook ads manager.
- Go to Page posts.
- Choose Ads posts or Published posts.
- Select Create post.
- Select the type of post you want to create, and then fill in the details for the post.
- Choose to only use this post for an ad or to Use this post for an ad. It will also be published to the Page later. If you only choose to run your post as an ad, the post won’t appear on your Page.
- Select Create post. Although the post will appear in the lists of posts for your Page in Ads Manager, it does not publish the post to your Page.
- Click to tick the box next to the post that you’ve just created, and then select the Actions drop-down.
- Select Publish. If you want to select a date and time in the future for when you want your post to be published, select Schedule instead.
- Note: If someone interacts with a post that you’ve used as an ad (by reacting, commenting or sharing), the post appears in News Feed for friends of the person who took the action. It can also appear in the “Friend Activity” section of your Page.
Create a Page Post on Facebook
Creating a page post on Facebook can be very easy. Follow the steps below to do so.
- Open your web browser and navigate to facebook.com. You can also launch the mobile app if you have one.
- Log in to your Facebook account and open your Facebook page as an admin.
- You would see a text field at the top of the page. Click on it to make your post.
- If you want to add pictures and other stuff, you can do it from the option below the text field. Note that you have to click the text field to see the complete menu.
- Make your post using the options given to you.
After creating your post, click on the “Post” button at the bottom of the created pose to make it go live.