What is Facebook Password? Do you own a FB account and you are looking for a way to change your Facebook Password? or you are just new to the platform and confused about the Facebook Password?
Whatever the case maybe we are here to help you out so you don’t have to worry. In this post, we are going to share with you all that you need to know about this and lots more.
So, all that you have to do is read through to the end of this post to find out more.
Facebook Password is what gives everybody who uses this platform access to their account. it is with this password that you will be able to create an account and log into that account.
When you decide to create an account on FB you will be asked to create a strong password that will not be known to anyone but you. but many a time we find out that people change their password more frequently.
This is because maybe they have logged into too many devices and people are now using their account behind their backs. So, the only to stop that is to change the password and create a new one.
How to change an FB password has been a question that people often ask. This is what this article is all about and we have given the steps on how to do that down below this article.
Change Facebook Password
The change FB password is the setting that is part of the Facebook platforms that helps people to change their account password.
All you have to do is to locate this feature on FB and you are good. This feature has made changing FB passwords a lot easier. Read on to find out more in detail.
How to Change Facebook Password
Here we are. On this page, we have given a detailed step by step procedure on how you can change your FB password with so much ease.
All you have to do is follow the steps below carefully and you will be done in very little time then you can imagine.
- The first step is for you to log into your account using your email or phone number and your current password.
- On your account home screen click on the “Down Arrow” shape at the top right corner.
- This will open up a drop-down menu from where you are to tap on “Settings and Privacy” and then click on “Settings”.
- Now tap on “Security and Login”.
- Scroll down and click on “Edit and Change Password”.
- Now you will be asked to enter your current password and the new one you want to change it to.
- After entering them click “Save Changes”.
That is how you can easily change your FB password.
Check Out >>> Facebook Online – Create Facebook Account | Facebook App
How to Recover Facebook Password
If you are logged out of the Facebook app or website and you want to log in but have forgotten your password then you can easily recover it.
This is done by clicking on “Forgot Password” and you can just follow the screen instruction on how to recover it.
But if you not sure how to do that then we have given the steps on How to Recover Facebook Password.
- Open the Facebook app or website that you logged out from.
- From the login page click on “Forgot Password”. this will take you to the recovery page.
- Now enter the email, phone number, name or username that is associated with your account.
- Select “Confirm” through email or through text. It all depends on which best works for you.
- A password reset code will be sent to you.
- Enter the code in the space provided for it.
- Now create your new password and click on “Continue” and you will be logged in to Facebook back.
There you have. That is how you can recover your password with so much ease.
Recommended >>> Facebook App Install Free Download: Facebook App Install Free Download For Android | Facebook App Install