Hey there ever heard of the word Facebook Pixel before? If no then you must be wondering what it might be used for and how to make use of it. if that is the case you then you have come to the right article.
The Facebook Pixel is a very good and useful tool for owners of websites and people that make use of Facebook ads. One may be forced to ask the question of How. The answer to that is given below in this article.
All you have to do is read through to the end of this post to find out more in detail and know-how to boost your website with is this feature.
If you are a user of Facebook ads then this is for you. Facebook Pixel helps you drive more sales into your business and website.
The Facebook Pixel is a piece of code that is given to you by Facebook to place it on your website. This code enables you to collect data of people and track conversion using Facebook ads.
When a visitor comes to your website to buy your goods or make use of the service rendered by you the FB pixel is triggered letting you know that a customer carried out an action on your site.
This will, in turn, make you know that a customer took an action after seeing the Facebook ads on your website.
With this Facebook Pixel, you can also be able to get back to the particular customer. With this analytical tool, you and Facebook can be able to keep track of your website and know how effective your Facebook ad is.
In simple Facebook, Pixel is a simple code that helps you manage, measure, optimize, and build an audience for a website.
Facebook Pixel Code
Facebook Pixel Code is simply a code that is generated by Facebook to you that helps complete the Facebook Pixel set up.
Without the code, there will be no setup. Getting the code is very easy and it can be gotten from the registration process. The setup process has been given below in this article.
Facebook Pixel Helper
What is the pixel helper? Well, it is more like a help center that you can use to find help for any problem encountered with the FB Pixel.
The FB Pixel Helper is a troubleshooting tool that effectively helps you find any problem wrong with your pixel and fix it correctly.
This tool is a Google Chrome extension or plugin that must be installed in your chrome browser from the chrome web store.
Facebook Pixel Helper Chrome
Like I said above the help is a chrome extension that needs to be downloaded into your chrome browser before you can make use.
Follow the steps below to install this extension.
- On your mobile phone of desktop computer open the chrome browser.
- Now go to enter this link https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/facebook-pixel-helper/fdgfkebogiimcoedlicjlajpkdmockpc?hl=en on your browser.
- This will take you to the “Facebook Pixel Helper” install page.
- On this page click on “Add to Chrome”.
- Click on “Add Extension” from the menu that will pop up. Now the extension will be added to your chrome.
Now that you have successfully installed the extension into your chrome you can now start making use of it to sort out any issue regarding your FB Pixel.
Set Up Facebook Pixel
In this write-up below, we are going to cover how you can be able to set up an FB Pixel on your website.
- The first step is to locate the Facebook Event Manager.
- Click on the “+ Connect Data Sources” and click on “Web”.
- Select “Facebook Pixel” and scroll down to click on “Connect”.
- Enter the “Pixel Name”.
- Now input your website URL to go through for easy setup.
- Click on “Continue” and your pixel will be created. The next thing is to put the pixel ode into your website.
- Now go back to the Facebook Event Manager to add the code to your website.
- Click on the pixel you want to set up.
- Select “Continue Pixel Setup”.
- Click on “install Code Manually” and copy the pixel base code.
- Locate the header of your website or web platform and paste the code at the bottom of the header section just above the closing tag.
- Now click on “Continue”
There you have it. The steps above are the easiest way to set up your Pixel code for your website without any stress.