Facebook is a good social media for you to post articles from your blog or website; you can also use this medium to inform a certain group of people or the world at large of a particular development or changes. I love this feature on Facebook because it is not limited to the people you connect with. Facebook gathers posts from all your friends and some people who wish to make their post public and use it to fill your news feed.
Facebook posts are what fills up your news feed and your explore feed. You can also set up your Facebook post settings depending on the audience you wish to reach. Facebook posts can be used by any Facebook account owner. This means you do not need any special feature before you can share your posts. Now sharing a post is very easy but as you know, it is a Facebook feature so you have to get access to a Facebook account before you can use this feature, and to get a Facebook account you need a mobile number or a Gmail account. In this tutorial, I will use google account as an example.
How to Open a Gmail Account
- First get a data connection secure device
- Next, locate the internet browser on your device and launch it
- Wait for the browser to load, and navigate to gmail.com
- After the page is fully loaded, locate the create an account button and click on it
- Fill in the required information, such as your ”First name, Last name” etc. and hit the next button at the bottom right of the page
- You’ll be asked to fill in your mobile number, make sure you fill in the number you have access to and click on send code
Wait for some time to receive the code, and fill it in the specified field on the web browser.
How to Open a Facebook Account
Now to open a Facebook account, follow these steps;
- From your web browser navigate to facebook.com
- If you are using a PC fill the form you see, but if you are using a phone click on sign up and also fill the form you see, but in the place of mobile number fill in your new Gmail address
- Next click on sign up at the bottom of the screen
- Follow Facebook necessary steps to finish set up
How to Post On Facebook
To post on Facebook use this method
- On the web browser navigate to the home page of your Facebook account.
- On the home page, you would see a box which says what’ on your mind, click it.
- Write the words you want to post, for pictures hit the photo or video button.
- After that hit the friends’ button beside the news feed section and select who you want to share the post with (i.e. public, friends etc.).
- After that click on ‘post’ to share your information.