Facebook Reset Password is a way for you to change your Facebook password to a new one. Do you wish to reset or change your Facebook password but don’t know how to do it? If yes then you have come to the right article for that.
In this post we are going to show you the step by step process on how you can reset your password with so much ease. So all you have to do Is read through to the end of this post to find out more.
Facebook Reset Password
There are many reasons for which one would want to reset their Facebook Password. It could be because they are logged in to too many devices, or because they feel that someone is using it behind their back.
Whatever the reason is to Reset your account Password you can easily do it. Facebook gives users the opportunity to change their passwords when they feel the need of doing so. To change your Facebook password or reset it is very easy. The process to that has been given below.
Facebook Sign Up
Facebook registration allows people to create their Facebook account with less stress and in very little time. If you don’t yet have a Facebook account and want to register for one then follow the steps below.
- The first step is for you to visit facebook.com.
- On the home screen of this website click on “Create New Account”. This will take you to another page where you will be required to fill out the registration form.
- After filling out the details click on “Sign Up’ and you are done with the process.
It takes very little time to create a Facebook account and the steps above will guide you through that.
Facebook Reset Password code
What is the Facebook Reset Password code? Have you seen a code sent to your mobile number from Facebook? If yes then that is what we call Facebook to reset password code
A Facebook Reset Password code is a code that is sent to you when you are trying to reset or recover your password through your mobile number.
If you did not apply for this code and you see it, you should know that somebody is tampering with your account. All you have to do is ignore the message.
Facebook Change Password
If you want to change your Facebook password follow the steps below and you will be done in no time.
- The first step is for you to log in to your account using your email address and password.
- Click on the three horizontal lines that are at the top right corner or bottom left corner of the home screen.
- Select “Setting and Privacy” and then click on “Settings”.
- Select “Security and Login”.
- Click on “Edit” that is next to “Change Password”.
- Enter your current Facebook password and the new one you want to change it to.
- Now select “Save Changes”.
There you have it. With the steps above you would have successfully changed your password on Facebook.
Note: if you have forgotten your current password then click on “Forgot your Password?” under the “Change Your Password” and follow the rest on-screen instruction. Keep in mind that your email will be needed to reset your forgotten password.
Reset Your Password on Facebook
The steps below are for those who have forgotten their password and are not logged in to their Facebook account.
To reset your password if you are not logged in to Facebook do the following;
- Visit the link provided here https://web.facebook.com/login/identify.
- Enter the email, mobile phone number, full name, or username that you used in creating the account and click on “Search’.
- Follow the rest on-screen instructions to complete the resetting process.
There you have it. You can easily reset your account password.