What is your take on the Facebook search bar? The Facebook search bar is underrated in my very own honest opinion. Want to know why? Oops, you will have to continue reading. Facebook has always found a way to keep users stuck or hooked on the platform rather. Well, while the platform may have received lots of backlashes and criticisms since its inception, it is still no doubt one of the best if not the best social media platforms in the world today. One of the things that have kept this platform working is its feature and one prominent feature that has made the platform what it is today is the Facebook search bar feature.
Facebook Search Bar
What is the Facebook search bar? This is a Facebook feature. Now what does this feature do or what is it used for? The Facebook search bar is used in making a search on the platform. if you are looking for a thing or a feature on the platform, whatever it is on Facebook, then this is the feature you should refer to. The Facebook search feature is as old as Facebook itself. It has been around even when other features were coming and going. The success of the platform is enjoying today can be attributed to the search bar feature.
The Facebook social media platform I a very vast one and at times you might need the help of the search bar finding your way around it. Facebook is a platform riddled with lots of features, apps, and tools that some persons do not even know about. And this is where the search bar on Facebook comes in handy. With this tool and feature on Facebook, users on the platform can easily unearth hide tools, apps, and features on the platform.
How To Search For Something On Facebook Using The Facebook Search Bar
Searching on the Facebook platform is very easy and no one should have any issue whatsoever looking for a thing on the platform. In this article, I will be guiding you on how to make use of the search bar on Facebook to search for something. To search for something on Facebook;
- Login to your Facebook account.
- On your Facebook account page, click on the search bar at the top of any page.
- Enter a keyword in the bar and click on the search icon or hit the enter button.
- Open the Facebook app on your android device and login to your account.
- Tap on the search icon or magnifying glass at the top of any Facebook page.
- Enter the keyword of what you are looking for
- You will be provided with results based on your keyword.
- Login to your account after opening the app on your iOS device.
- On your Facebook account page, tap on the magnifying glass icon or search icon at the top of any page.
- Enter a keyword into the search bar of what you are looking for.
- You will be presented with results based on your search. Select what you are looking for from the search results.
You will be presented with results based on your search. You will have to choose what you are looking for. When typing or entering a keyword in the search box, you may be given predictions to help you with what you are looking for. you can click on these predictions to save you time. You will also be provided with a filter to help narrow your search and get you to your destination in time.
Facebook Account Sign Up
In order to make use of the Facebook search bar feature, you will first need to be a registered user on the platform. If you already have an account on the platform, you will only need to login to your account and follow the steps stipulated above to search for something. But however, if you don’t have an account on the platform, you will need to create one. To create a Facebook account;
- Go to facebook.com/signup.
- Enter your details and information in the spaces provided.
- Click on create account or sign up to successfully create your own account.
You may need to verify your mobile phone number or email address with which you created your account to start making use of the platform. You should do this, so your account on the platform will not be disabled.