What is Facebook Sign Up an Account? Signing up for an FB account is fairly sim[ple, free, and also fast. You can walk through the sign-up process using the website or mobile app. Having an FB account offers you different opportunities to do different things and also benefit from the awesome features that are offered on the platform.
Although the platform is free and simple for all to create or sign up for an account, you must be up to 13 years to create an account. Well, read on to find out how you can sign up for an FB account.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS: Facebook Account Registered – Create Facebook Account | Facebook Sign In
Facebook Sign Up an Account
FB Sign Up is the process of creating an account on the world’s biggest social media platform. As I said earlier signing up for a profile on the platform is free and simple, but you have to be up to 13 years or older to create an account. FB offers lots of awesome features and privileges to its users, and in order to benefit from any of them, you have to create an account.
Aside from being a great and simple social network for communicating, it can also be used as a great marketing tool for businesses. That is to say, you can equally bring your business on FB once you sign up for a profile. On FB, you can update your status and share what’s on your mind with friends and family far and near.
Signing up for FB means you have a profile on the platform and can now connect, share, and communicate with loved ones. Also, you meet and make new friends globally. If you’re searching for a good tool to use for your business, then don’t go further. Just simply sign up for an account on FB.
The platform is being used by over 2 billion people, so just imagine placing your products in front of billions. Of course, you will have lots of potential customers for your product or services. Signing up for FB can be done using the site or mobile. To use the app, you need to download your device.
Facebook App Download
FB app is simple to use with a great and friendly user interface. Also, it is free and compatible with any device type including iOS and Android devices. In order words, you can get the application from the AppStore on the device you’re using, it doesn’t matter.
As long as you have a good internet connection. Follow the steps below to get FB application;
- On the device you’re using, locate its App Store, and launch.
- Once the Store is open, type in Facebook on the search engine and go.
- A list of the result showing apps similar to the search term will be shown, tap on the first one to load its information page.
- Tap on “Install” on the FB download page.
Immediately FB will be downloaded to your device and you can start using it. If you have an account, simply log in or sign up for an account if none yet.
Create Facebook Account
Creating a FB account can be done with two methods; phone number and email. Without wasting much time, let’s dive into creating your account;
- Open the Facebook official website using the URL or launch the app.
- On the sign-up form. Provide the information required.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Indicate your date of birth and gender of the account.
- Enter your phone number or email address.
- Create a simple yet a bit hard guess password for the account. Note, the one you create is the one you’ll be using anytime you want to log in.
- Lastly, hit on “Sign Up”.
The FB will be created immediately, but to commence the account sign-up process you need to confirm your email or number. After that, add a profile picture and a cover photo.
Facebook Log in
Once you have an account on the platform already, all you have to do is to sign in to the account using the website or mobile app. Now, this is how to login to your FB account;
- Launch FB app or go to facebook.com.
- On the login page, enter your email address or phone number and password.
- Click on Login.
The F account will be loaded on the device immediately if the details are right. There’s also a process to reset your password if you’ve lost it. All you have to do is to hit on “Forgot password” and follow the simple onscreen instructions that will be shown afterward.