Do you want to know more about Facebook sign up? But before I talk about Facebook sign up, lets first talk about Facebook itself. Facebook is one of the popular social websites. This website is owned by a very young American Billionaire, and his name is Mark Zuckerberg. This app was launched in the year 2004, February 4th, with his roommate Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes at Harvard University.
Recommended for You >>> Facebook Hackathon – Facebook Hackathon Prototype Forum | Facebook Hackathon Ideas
Facebook as this social media and networking website service helps the user to connect to peer groups, family, friends, and colleagues around the whole world by sending messages. What else? You can also send them pictures and photos. And also do some videos calling with them all around the world.
This Facebook app has more than 37 different languages. It also has different interesting features like Groups which allow each and every Facebook user who has the same interests to find each other and communicate. We have the timeline and user profile; this allows users to create their personal profile and upload different types of pictures and videos. And also update your status with different kinds of updates and different people can also view your profile.
Facebook Sign Up
Creating an account on this very platform has been an issue for some people who don’t have an account on Facebook. Facebook sign up is a very easy process to go through. Sometimes it is difficult to sign up for an account on Facebook. This may not be because you don’t know the right steps, there are also other factors that cause an issue like that. If you are unable to create a Facebook account, you should know that the reason would e specified in the error message that would be sent to you. So, always look carefully at the page.
Requirements for Facebook Sign Up
Like I said earlier, there are certain requirements that you must meet or items that you must get before you would be able to create a Facebook account. Here are some of the things you need to get started on your journey to create a new Facebook Account.
- You need a mobile number or an email address.
- A mobile phone, laptop, or PC.
- A good internet connection.
- You should be above the age of thirteen if you are not looking to create a Facebook kid’s account.
Those are some of the necessary requirements when it comes to creating a Facebook account.
Looking for the Facebook Classic View? >>> Facebook Classic View – Facebook Classic | Switch Back to Classic Facebook
Facebook Sign Up Account
If you are set to engage in the Facebook Sign Up, which means having an account, then you should have met all the necessary requirements. If you’ve met the requirements, follow the steps below to create a new Facebook account.
- Go straight to the official webpage facebook.com and it is going to display a blue and grey window display.
- Look very carefully on the homepage to you see ‘create an account or sign up’. Then you fill the following details like; first name and username, surname, mobile number and email address, password, birthday, and gender. After you have filled the following details then you click on the sign-up button to process further.
- After you have clicked on the sign-up button to process further. You have to confirm your email or your phone number to complete the Facebook sign up process. Facebook then sends you a text code for confirmation. And this will be sent to your phone via text message (SMS) with no charges attached.
- Then you enter the code in the code confirmation box.
- Your account is fully ready for you to use. And you as many friends you want to add on your Facebook account and also upload profile pictures so your friend could truly know you are the one.
Note; if you had used an Email address to open your account on Facebook. You will have to go to your email to confirm the link sent to your mail by clicking on it. It immediately redirects you to your Facebook account. If your phone number or email address has been used to create a Facebook account before, you may not be able to use it again.