Facebook Slideshow Ads – Facebook Advertising Platform
The Facebook slideshow ads are very useful to advertisers on Facebook. If you are an advertiser on Facebook I believe you know what the slideshow ads on Facebook mean. But in case you don’t know about it then, you are welcome to read this article. If you are following my previous articles you will know that what I write about is how to help those people ignorant about important information on the Facebook platform. So today I will be telling you about the Facebook slideshow ads.
The Facebook slideshow ad is an ad format on Facebook that is used to showcase website, products or businesses on Facebook, for Facebook users to get informed about your market. Now there are lots of other ad formats on the Facebook platform. You can find video ad format, collection ad format, event ad format, single image ad format and lots more. But I will be telling you how you can create a slideshow ad format on Facebook. But before that making sure you have a Facebook account I will tell you how you can create a Facebook account
How to Create a Facebook Account
Here are steps for you to read and follow when you want to create a Facebook account;
- Just simply go to your internet on your device.
- Next, visit the Facebook website page to sign up.
- Go to www.facebook.com.
- After that, you should click on the “create new account” link or “sign up button”.
- You will ask to fill in your names, email address or phone number, your password, and gender.
- Also your date of birth, when you are through click on the signup button below.
- Then Facebook will send you confirmation digits for you to confirm your sign up.
- It will be sent to your email address or phone number.
- When you have found it just type in those digits in the confirmation box on the Facebook page.
- Once you are through click on “continue”.
This is how to create an account on Facebook.
The Ad Specs and Image Size of Slideshow Ads
Here are the ad specs and also the image size of the slideshow ads;
- The Image size must be 1,280 x 720 pixels.
- Your Image ratio must be 16:9, 1:1 or 2:3.
- Also, your Image format must be MOV or MP4.
- The text must not exceed 90 characters.
- Your headline must not exceed 25 characters.
- Also, your link description must not also exceed 30 characters.
These are the ads specs and image size of the slideshow ads.
How to Create Slideshow Ad on Facebook
Here are the steps for you to follow when you want to create slideshow ads;
- Access your Facebook account using your PC.
- After that click or tap on “create” at the top of the page.
- Then select the ad option.
- When you have done that, choose or select your objective.
- Make sure that you select your audience.
- Also, decide or select where to run your ad.
- Also then set your budget.
- Now simply select the slideshow image format.
- Also then make sure the image size and pixels are ok
- Then make sure the image ratio and text are in order.
- Make sure your headline is also in order and your link description.
- Now you can place your order.
- When you are done measure and manage your ad.
That is it.