Are you a business owner on the Facebook platform, searching for more ways to advertise your business or products? With Facebook Sponsored Ad, you are sure to excel in your online business.
Sponsored ad is somewhere in between standard posts and advertisements. Fb sponsored ads can be hard but they are very essential to any social networking media advertising campaign. You can find out more by reading on.
Related: Facebook Ads Manager 2021 – Facebook Ads | How to Setup Facebook Ads Manager
Facebook Sponsored Ad
Facebook sponsored ad is the ad that is being displayed on the Facebook news feed of the reader. Setting up a sponsored ad is more involving than the boosting of posts, but as the saying goes, more work leads to more rewards. With this ad, Facebook ads users can easily set up an objective that will align directly with their marketing aims and goals.
Facebook platform, drives about 23% of all the referral traffic and provides more traffic than any other social media outlet. Sponsored ads can be used to promote a page that is already in existence.
They are best used when the aim is to increase engagement with a certain piece of content. With the Facebook sponsored ads, you can post anything content you want, but it uses just one format for the ads. You are given the option to display your ad content in both the mobile news feed and the desktop news feed.
Facebook is an online social networking media that allows users to connect with different people all around the world. This platform permits you to share your images and video clips on your timeline for others to view and comment on. You can also watch video clips on your newsfeed posted by friends.
You can play, compete, or invite friends to the Facebook Gameroom app. Get notifications when your post is liked or commented on. Facebook is a user-friendly app that can be used by anyone of any technical level. The Facebook mobile app is free on the app store of your device.
Before you can be able to make and use FB sponsored ads, you will need to have a Facebook account or you can create a new account by following the instructions below;
- Proceed to Facebook’s official webpage at facebook.com or launch the Facebook mobile app on your mobile device.
- Type in your surname, your first name, mobile number, or your email address, and then create a new password for the account.
- Then select your date of birth and indicate your gender by clicking either male or female.
- Then tap on “Sign in” to create.
Wait for a verification mail or text to be sent to you and confirm your account with the link on the mail or the code texted to your mobile number.
If you already have a Facebook account, you can easily log on to your account to use the FB-sponsored ad and get more audience. Follow the steps below;
- Go to Facebook or you can open the Facebook mobile app on your mobile.
- Enter your email address or mobile number and the password of the account. Then tap on “Log in” to load the account.
The FB account will be loaded if the login details are right.
Fb Sponsored Ads
Creating FB sponsored ad is very easy and fast, but can be a bit sophisticated, in a good way because it brings good and effective results. Follow the steps below:
- Open the Ads Manager platform and then select the Objective you want.
- Set up the Ad set by the audiences you wish to connect or reach.
- Organize the set budget, placement, and bidding of the Ad.
- Create the Ad copy and make sure to use a clear and nice image.
- Last but not the least, Publish the Ad.
After publishing it, do not forget to track the ad performance to know if it’s working fine.