Have you heard of Facebook surveys before? Are you wondering what Facebook surveys are all about? Are you looking for how you can create Facebook surveys? If yes then you are in the right place.
A Facebook survey is an integrated survey that is created on a survey platform and uses authentication and validation to be posted and answered from Facebook.
One of the best ways to increase social engagement with your followers is to conduct surveys. A survey allows you to know your audience better and gives you an insight into what they actually want from your brand.
Facebook today can be seen as one of the largest depositories of survey respondents, from teenagers or even younger to older demographics. Facebook can be used to capture survey responses across a wide range of demographics options.
Surveys might sound boring at first but you can create an entertaining questionnaire or offer rewards for completing the survey to the users, forex, a free trial of your new product, or a coupon for your existing and new customers. Nowadays most brands are using Facebook Ads to run their campaigns.
Facebook Surveys for Business
Facebook has so many valuable tools for business and Facebook is the most popular application ever with a billion people who know how to use it. The ability to access information is much better because it’s easier to get to it.
As a small business using your agility as an advantage is the best thing to do, you can act on these opportunities without being weighed down by big business restrictions. Your social media network should consist of current customers, industry influencers, and prospects.
And you will also need to create a survey on your Facebook business page so that you can know your audience better and give insight into what they actually want.
The steps on how to create a survey on the Facebook business page are right here:
- Sign in to your Facebook business page.
- In the update status box, click the plus sign next to the event, a milestone.
- Select a question and type your question in the box that appears.
- Select add poll options in the lower-left corner.
- Select add an option and type an answer to your polling question. Repeat as necessary.
- Select or deselect the allow anyone to add options check box. You might get an interesting suggestion if you select this option.
- To promote the survey, select promote.
- Select post to lunch your question.
The survey will appear on your page as a status update and as people vote, the votes for the option tally instantly within the post.
Create Facebook Surveys
Creating a well-rounded survey takes more than just picking a random tool, typing a few questions, and hitting send. It takes critical thinking, planning, and patience; the tips before creating a Facebook survey are listed below:
- Set a clear goal for your survey.
- Define your target audience.
- Think critically about your questions.
- Ask only one question.
- Be objective and unambiguous.
- Be only as long as needed to elicit an accurate response.
- Align with your goal.
You don’t have to give a lot of description if a simple detail will do and you must try to brief unless the participant needs more information to answer the question accurately. If you follow these tips you will be able to create a good Facebook survey.
How to Create a Facebook Survey
The steps on how to create a Facebook survey are listed below:
- Start a poll through your Facebook page.
- Enter your question.
- Enter the options you want to choose from.
- Add photos or GIFs if desired.
- Choose when you want your survey to end.
- Post the survey, results are shown on the post after each person’s votes.