What Is the Facebook Timeline Cleaner? Does it sound strange to you? have you ever heard or come across it before? If no then you don’t have to worry as you have come to the right article. In this Facebook Timeline Cleaner, we are going to share with you all that you need to know about it.
One thing you should take note of is the Facebook Timeline Cleaner is the same thing as cleaning or deleting a particular post from your Facebook account. So, if you want to find out more and know how to delete posts from Facebook all you have to do is read through to the end of this article.
Facebook Timeline Cleaner
Deleting posts from your Facebook account is very easy. Some people have asked questions like “how can I delete a particular post from my Facebook account” or “is it possible to delete my Facebook feed”. The answer to that is YES.
In fact, you can not only delete things posted by you, you can also delete the ones posted by others in your timeline.
There are many reasons that people will want to delete posts. One of them is that the post is no longer relevant to them and their viewers. Another reason is that they don’t just like it again or like being tagged by their friends. Whichever the case should be you can delete them if you want to.
With all that being said, let us get on with the process of deleting a post from your timeline.
How to Delete A Post from Your Timeline
With the steps below you can remove or delete any post on your timeline that you no longer like of deemed useful.
- The first step is for you to log in to your account using the Facebook app.
- On the homepage of Facebook click on your “Profile Picture”. This will take you to your profile page.
- From your profile page, look for the post you want to delete and click on the three-dotted line … on top of the post.
- This will show you a list of options. From the options available click on “Delete Post”.
- It will take you to another page where you will be asked to confirm if you want to delete this post. On this page click on “Delete”.
There you have it. That is how you can delete a post from your Facebook Timeline.
Stop People from Posting on My Timeline
It is no new thing that people will keep posting on People’s timeline. Some people don’t this fun and can lead them to always deleting people’s posts. To avoid the stress of always deleting, you can just stop people from posting things on your timeline. To do that, you can follow the steps below.
- Once again login to your Facebook account.
- Click on the three-line menu at the top right corner or bottom left of the Facebook home screen.
- Scroll down and select “Settings and Privacy”. Under this Settings and Privacy click on “Settings”.
- Look to the left side column and click on “Timeline and Tagging”.
- Now locate “Who Can Post on your Timeline” and then click on “Edit”.
- Click on the dropdown menu and select “Only Me”.
With these, you have stop and restricted people from posting on your Timeline. Note that this will not stop people from commenting and liking your posts.