Facebook Timeline Review – How to Enable Facebook Timeline Review
Facebook Timeline Review
I guess so many of us have heard of this feature and have been dying to learn more about it. Well, this article will be giving more Information about the above topic. Facebook Timeline Review is the location that allows you choose whether the posts you have been tagged in appear in your Timeline. You should have in mind that the posts you are being tagged in also appear in the News Feed on the Home page. Also on the search and other locations on Facebook. When people you are not friends with tag you in their posts, they immediately go into your Timeline review.
However, before we move into the section of enabling your Facebook Timeline Review. There are a few things I would want you to know so you do not get confused about anything. First of all, the timeline review feature does not let you discard posts and contents off Facebook, it only allows you hide the items you do not want from your personal timeline so that your Facebook friends do not see it there. It also does not hide these posts from the tagger’s friends; it only hides the post from your profile page. They will see those posts no matter what.
Another point to remember is that it does not prevent people from directly posting on your Facebook wall. The Facebook Timeline Review is for filtering the posts you have been tagged in. And not filtering posts shared directly on your Timeline.
How to Enable Facebook Timeline Review
- Open the Facebook app on your internet enabled smartphone.
- Click on the menu button. This icon takes the shape of three horizontal lines; you will find this below your search box at the upper right-hand side of the screen layout.
- Scroll down and click on “Account settings. Please note that in some devices, after clicking on the menu button you have to tap on settings before getting to Account settings.
- Click on ‘Timeline and Tagging’.
- Click on the box that says ‘Review posts friends tag you in before they appear on your Timeline’ after clicking that, you will see ‘who can add things to my timeline?’.
- Slide the Timeline review switch to “On” position.
By following these steps, your setting will be automatically saved.
How to Turn On Timeline Review from the Web
I will also show you how to turn on the Timeline review if you access your Facebook account from the website/browser;
- Go to your web browser and visit facebook.com. Log into your account.
- Tap the small menu triangle by the upper right corner of your screen, scroll down till you find settings and click on it.
- On the left-hand side click on ‘Timeline and Tagging’ and choose “Review posts friends tag you in before they appear on your Timeline?” tap on edit to Enable or Disable.
Following these process, you can enable your Facebook Timeline Review.