Facebook Timeline Settings
If you are a follower of my works, then you should know that I have written on the Facebook timeline. Facebook is just like a spiral line or an unending line. The more you know about the platform the more new features pop up or probably old features you might have missed. The Facebook timeline feature of the Facebook platform is not a new one. It has been around for quite some time now. Just to juggle your memory the Facebook timeline is where you share your posts, photos and lots of other things on Facebook. It’s more like a place where all your activities and memories on the Facebook platform is stored. In the Facebook timeline personal information can even be reviewed and updated from time to time. ‘Facebook timeline settings on the other hand’, is a place where Facebook users manage their Facebook timeline in general.
Importance of Facebook Timeline Settings
The importance of the Facebook timeline settings is vast. I never knew how important it was until I accessed it and made use of it. Below is a list of the things you can do and accomplish when making use of the Facebook timeline settings?
- You can review and edit who can post on your Facebook timeline or wall and also who can see what others post on your timeline.
- Here also you can review who can see posts that you are tagged in.
- Review tags that people add to your posts before they appear on Facebook. Here you have to manually approve posts that you are tagged in before they can appear on your timeline.
To get a better understanding of how important the Facebook timeline settings are, I will encourage you to try to visit the Facebook timeline settings and see for yourself.
How to Access the Facebook Timeline Settings
Facebook is so vast that at a point in time we all need assistance in getting to some areas in the Facebook platform. For those who know their way around the Facebook timeline settings, good. For those users who don’t, below is a calculated step to help you in accessing this Facebook feature.
- Visit the official Facebook page.
- Locate the arrow icon facing down on the top right corner of your Facebook page.
- On the drop down menu click on settings.
- Locate the timeline and tagging option on the left column.
With the few steps above you can successfully locate the Facebook timeline settings. You should probably know that only registered users of the Facebook platform can access this Facebook feature. If you do not have a Facebook account, sign up for a free Facebook account today at the official Facebook website at www.facebook.com.