What is Facebook Toolkit? Have you heard of it before? What does it do and how can you make use of it? If all of these are what you are wondering about then you don’t have to anymore.
Read Also >>> Venture for Africa Fellowship Program 2021
In this post, we are going to share with you all that you have to know about this toolkit.
The word toolkit is like a box filled with tools to help out with some of our needs. So it is with Facebook. The toolkit helps you get the most out of your Facebook account.
Facebook Toolkit is a very powerful tool that gives you lots of access to some features of Facebook that you can’t even think of.
With Facebook Toolkit you can go through your data, files, and scrape out the ones you no longer find useful. It is a mixture of several tools that helps to perform certain features and functions.
If you have some files and data that you want to get off from Facebook, or a list of friends that you want to push out then Facebook Toolkit is the best tool to make use of.
This toolkit is mainly used to carry bad things on Facebook. With this toolkit, you can save lots of time while making use of the social media.
There are lots of Facebook Toolkit out there. Most of them come in the form of an extension. In this article, we are going to be giving out a few lists of them.
Toolkit for Facebook
Toolkit for Facebook consists of over 20 online collection of tool that helps to simplify the use of Facebook.
With these tools at your disposal, there are lots of things that you can with it. It only takes very little time to make use of these tools for whatever purpose.
Toolkit for Facebook Unfriend
One of the many things that you can with the toolkit is that you can use it to unfriend as many friends as you wish at once. With Toolkit for Facebook Unfriend, you do just that.
There are a host of other things that you can do with Facebook Toolkit. Listed below are some of them.
- Unfriends all friends at once,
- Delete all comments at once.
- Remove Facebook page likes.
- Unlike all Facebook pages at once.
- Cancel all pending friend requests.
- Facebook ID extractor.
- Sending of multiple friend requests at once.
- Accept all friend requests at once.
There you have it these are some of the best things that you can do with Facebook Toolkit.
Facebook Toolkit Download
To download any of the available toolkits for Facebook is very easy to do. All you have to do visit the Chrome Web Store and search for the Facebook toolkit and a series of results will come up.
Once you see a Toolkit all you have to do is download it by adding it to your chrome browser. After you have added it you are good to go.
Multiple Tools for Facebook
Multiple Tools is an automation tool that is you can use for your Facebook analytics.
Some of the best features of this automation tool include friends’ remover, page and group scanner, messages downloader, privacy changer, friend request manager and lots more.
How to Download Multiple Tools
The Multiple Tools for Facebook is an extension that you add to your chrome browser and you can now start making use of it.
To add this automation tool to your browser follow the steps below.
- Go to the Chrome Web Store at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions.
- Use the search bar at the top left corner to search for “Multiple Tools for Facebook”.
- When the result comes up click on it.
- Now click on “Add to Chrome” at the top right corner.
- From the drop-down menu that will pop up click on “Add Extension” to confirm. This will automatically add the extension to your chrome browser giving it automatic access to your Facebook details.
With the steps above you can easily download and the extension to your chrome browser.
How to Use Multiple Tools for Facebook
The steps below will guide you on how to make use of this extension that you have downloaded.
- Open your chrome browser and click on the extension you have downloaded.
- Click on the “Tools” option on the left side of the extension. This will open up a list of options like friend request and remover, groups and page scanners, interaction scanner, and list of other options.
- Click on any one of your choices to start making use of it.
There you have it. The steps above are the steps on how to use this amazing extension.