Facebook Users Can Now Pay at Stores Using Facebook Pay. Yes, it is very possible to do that. This is all possible with the latest payment feature that has been put in place. In this post, we are going to share with you everything that you need to know about this service. So, all you have to do is read through to tend of this article to find out more.
Today many people make use of Facebook to do their business. People buy and sell on Facebook and it is only right to have a solid and safe means of payment. With Facebook Pay, you are on the right track for that.
Facebook Users Can Now Pay at Stores Using Facebook Pay
Facebook Pay is a seamless secure way to carry out payments on any goods that you are buying from this platform. Facebook Users Can Now Pay at Stores Using Facebook Pay which an effortless thing to do. All you have to do connect your card to this payment scheme and you are good to go.
Facebook Pay is a built-in feature that is very easy to access. So, it does not require you to download any new app for you to use it. There are lots of features of using this Facebook Pay that you will find interesting. So, for those buying goods from Facebook stores, Facebook Payment has been made easy with Facebook Pay.
Features of Facebook Pay
Listed below are some of the features of Facebook Pay
- Works seamlessly with the Facebook app.
- Easy to set up in seconds.
- Pay effortlessly.
- Ability to keep track of all your transactions.
- No added fees or charges for sending money.
- Fast safe and secured.
- Works with Whatsapp and Instagram.
Those are some of the many features that you will enjoy when you start to make use of Facebook.
Make Payments with Facebook Pay
How to use Facebook Pay to make payment is very easy. It takes very few steps to make use of it. To do that simply follow the steps below.
- First of all, you have to open the Facebook app and log in to your account.
- Go to the menu and select “Facebook Pay”.
- On the Payment homepage, click on “Add Payment Method”.
- There are two methods to make use of which include Credit or Debit and PayPal.
- Click on any one to add your financial transaction details and click on “Save” and complete the payment set-up.
- You can create a pin or use a biometric method to increase the safety of your financial transaction.
There you have it. With these steps, you can carry out any payment or send of money on Facebook Pay.
Send Money from Messenger Using Facebook Pay
You can use the Facebook Messenger App to send money from anywhere in the world to anyone.
- Open the messenger app and click on any conversation.
- Tap om the four dotted menus close to the text field. It will open a page where you will see a list of options. Click on “Pay Friend”.
- Enter an amount t to pay and you can choose from either “Request or Pay”. To send money or request financial support.
- Add your payment information using either Add Debit or Credit Card or Add PayPal.
- After adding and saving your payment method, select it.
- Choose Pay to complete the request.
Once this has been done you now rest assured that your money has been sent safely to the receiver.
You should note that this Facebook Pay is not yet available to everyone. So for now, not everyone will be able to access it.