Facebook Verification – Facebook Account
Most times Facebook ask their users to verify their account because of scammers. The process of verification can be known as Facebook verification. This happens unaware, you usually do not expect it. There are different ways in which Facebook verification takes place, You may just be asked to verify your mobile number by entering the code that was sent to you, most times you would have to change your password and review a list of things Facebook think you recently did. The longest verification step is when you are asked to upload a photo of yourself. When you are asked to do this, it might take days before your account would be open back. Sometimes your account would be totally disabled.
Open A Facebook Account
You cannot be asked to verify your account if you do not have one, to open a Facebook account on the web using any device that is web supported, follow the steps below.
- Open your favorite web browser on your current device.
- When the browser finally opens, proceed to www.facebook.com.
- If you are logged in to a Facebook account, kindly log out and continue. Locate the “Sign up” button and click on it. You might have to scroll down to find the button.
- You would be directed to another page. On that page, enter all the details required including your mobile number or email address.
- After entering the details, hit the sign up link at the bottom of the page again.
Simply walk through the rest Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account set up. Note that this would require you to add some friends.
Log in to Facebook
You could also log in to your Facebook account anytime. It does not matter if the account is under verification or not. What verification does to an account is to make it strong. To log in to your Facebook account,
- Open the Facebook website or launch any of the popular Facebook apps.
- When the webpage or app loads, enter your security details on the log in form.
- Click the “Log in” button to complete your account log in.
What to Do If Your Account Is Disabled During Verification
The best thing to do if you face such a challenge is to download your Facebook information and go open a new one. The Facebook security is now tight than it usually used to be before, to be able to open a new account, you need to use a mobile number or email address that you haven’t used before.