Facebook WhatsApp Button? WhatsApp may be a commonly used social media app. Want to communicate with other users and may even be used as a management platform by brands. Having introduced a sort of WhatsApp referred to as “WhatsApp for business” makes it considerably easier for brands to make their business profile and connect with their customers.
However, Facebook was ready to let its pages and WhatsApp buttons be connected through the advertising platform. With this feature, customers can connect their WhatsApp to their Facebook page.
CHECK THIS OUT: Setting Up a Business Facebook Page – How to Create Business Facebook Page |…
Facebook WhatsApp Button
Facebook is one of the foremost popular social networks, where users communicate with each other. The platform comes with many outstanding features and benefits, both for ordinary users and also for businesses and makes.
Lots of businesses as adopted the FB platform to advertise and promote their brands. Having billions of FB users makes it easy for businesses to sell and obtain customers with ease.
However, after Facebook purchased, WhatsApp, connecting the 2 platforms makes it easy, the communication process between people and your brands.
According to Facebook, there are different pages that are currently linked with the WhatsApp button in their post. By adding WhatsApp buttons to your Facebook page, there is a possibility of rising engagement.
This text is going to be teaching you ways to feature your WhatsApp tab on your Fb pages with ease. So, confirm you read to the top.
How to Add WhatsApp Button on Facebook Page
The procedure below is the way to link a Facebook page to WhatsApp.
Step 1: attend the Facebook page;
- login to your FB account.
- Go to your page.
- Click on the settings tab.
- Move to the left corner and choose the WhatsApp tab.
Move over to the second step.
Step 2: Connect your WhatsApp number to Facebook;
- After you decide on the WhatsApp button, select your country code.
- Key in your telephone number (the one you want to open WhatsApp).
- Then, click on the “Send code” tab.
Proceed to the third step.
Step 3: Code verification;
- To verify the code sent to you, copy the code.
- enter the code sent to your telephone number on the empty box.
- Then, verify.
Follow the fourth step to feature the button.
Step 4: Add a WhatsApp button on the Facebook page;
- After confirming your number, you’ll now proceed to feature it on your FB page.
- Tap on Add button and proceed.
You can plan to use WhatsApp as a page button, show the WhatsApp number on the page, and lots more. I think with the steps above you’ll successfully add the WhatsApp button to your FB page.
WhatsApp Tab Not Showing in Facebook Page Settings
If your WhatsApp Button isn’t showing on your Facebook there are troubleshooting steps to checkout in other to attach your W business account.
- Check if the verification code you entered is correct.
- If your code is correct, it’d be that the code has expired.
- Maybe the telephone number you sent a verification code to isn’t connected to your WhatsApp business account.
These are what to checkout for once you have trouble connecting the 2 platforms.
Where is WhatsApp button on Facebook?
The WhatsApp button on Facebook is located in the footer of the page, below the “About” section. It is a blue button with a white phone icon. When you click on the button, it will open a chat window in WhatsApp with the business’s phone number.
Here are the steps on how to add a WhatsApp button to your Facebook page:
- Go to your Facebook page and click on the “Settings” tab.
- In the left-hand menu, click on “WhatsApp”.
- Enter your WhatsApp phone number and click on “Send Code”.
- Enter the verification code that you receive on WhatsApp and click on “Confirm”.
- Click on “Add Button” to add the WhatsApp button to your page.
The WhatsApp button will be added to the footer of your page. When someone clicks on the button, it will open a chat window in WhatsApp with your business’s phone number.
Here are some additional tips for using the WhatsApp button on Facebook:
- Make sure that your WhatsApp number is accurate and up-to-date.
- Respond to messages promptly.
- Use the WhatsApp button to provide customer support, answer questions, or promote your business.
The WhatsApp button is a great way to connect with your customers and provide them with a convenient way to contact you.