Hello, if you are reading this article, you probably want to know more about Facebook avatars or Facebook Zepeto avatars. Facebook avatars are a great way to express reactions and emotions. In the past, we only had the Facebook default emoji and stickers. When we use these stickers, we are often misinterpreted most times. Thanks to the launch of Facebook avatars, you can now create a customized avatar on Facebook. If you are on the Facebook platform and haven’t created your avatar yet, then you must be missing a lot.
Facebook Zepeto Avatars
Are you wondering what Facebook Zepeto avatars are? If you are, Facebook and Zepeto are two different social media. Facebook is a social media built for socializing and meeting new friends. On the other hand, Zepeto is also another social media that was built for socializing and meeting new friends. Zepeto allows you to create a 3D character that looks like you. The character would be your cover photo on the platform and can’t be changed. Zepeto is built in such a way that it focuses on the anime character. On the platform, you have to buy clothes and outfits with the in-game money. There are different ways that you can get money on Zepeto. You could even use real money to buy in-game coins.
Avatars on Zepeto
Avatars on Zepeto can easily be created and it doesn’t matter how you want to go about it. It is as simple as creating or setting up your account. As I said, Zepeto is another social media and it allows users to interact with each other and do a lot of other fun stuff together. There are features on the Zepeto that would get you addicted to the platform. If you’ve never used Zepeto before, you should try it out. Since Zepeto focuses more on the 3D anime creating, it provides users with a much more sophisticated avatar than Facebook. This is one of the reasons why people prefer Zepeto avatar to Facebook avatar.
Create Facebook Zepeto Avatar
Creating a Facebook Zepeto avatar is a very convincing process. While you create the avatar and the pose for the avatar on Zepeto, you can share or use it on other social media or media sharing platforms like Facebook. In the next paragraph, I would be showing you the steps to take when creating your own Zepeto avatar and sharing it on the Facebook platform. It is recommended that you hashtag Zepeto when posting Facebook Zepeto avatars as it would allow people to easily find it in search.
Steps to Create Facebook Zepeto Avatar
First of all, you would need to download the Zepeto application from your device mobile store. Zepeto can be downloaded from the google play store or iOS store. All you have to do is make a search for it. After downloading the app, follow the steps below to create Facebook Zepeto avatar.
- Open the Zepeto application on your device. If you’re opening the application for the first time, you would need to create an account. This is the process you have to take if you want personally customize your avatar. You have to create an account using your mobile number or your email address. Follow the on-screen prompts to create and verify your Zepeto account. After verification, you would be provided with options to create your own avatar.
- First, you have to take a selfie or select an image from your device to use in generating an avatar for you. After an avatar has been generated for you, use the different tools to customize your avatar to look more like you. I would have given the steps but it’s totally up to you to choose what fits you. Note that there are different customization features for every section of the body.
- By the time you finish, your avatar would be created. After creating your avatar, it is now time to create Zepeto avatars. Note that you’ve already created an avatar, you just want to add extra emotion and reactions.
How to Share Facebook Zepeto Avatars
The process of creating Facebook Zepeto avatars is completed now, it is now time to share your avatar in different reactions and stickers. Follow the steps below to do so.
- To add stickers, go to the account section of your Zepeto account. It is represented with an avatar icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- On your profile page, click on the settings gear.
- Select “Emoji” from the new option.
- Tap the reaction or sticker you want to use with your avatar and tap on it.
A new share menu would now be popped out. Select Facebook from the share options. Note that you must have the Facebook application installed on your device.