The FCMB Flexxtern 7.0 Program is an innovative initiative by First City Monument Bank (FCMB) designed to empower young Nigerians by providing them with opportunities to develop practical skills and gain valuable experience in various industries.
FCMB Flexxtern 7.0 Program for Young Nigerians
The program is open to undergraduates between the ages of 18 – 30 who are currently enrolled in tertiary institutions in Nigeria. Through this program, FCMB aims to equip young Nigerians with the requisite knowledge, skills, and experience to enhance their employability and entrepreneurial abilities.
The goals of the contest are to empower individuals by providing internship opportunities and access to a mentor network in their partner organizations, and to improve the lives of young aspirants by supporting their dreams and aspirations.
- 3-month paid internships for 30 winners
- Free 1-day career training for 30 winners, with certificates of participation
To be eligible for this program, you must:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Be an FCMB Flexx account holder.
- Send a 45-second video to YouTube with the hashtag #FCMBFlexxtern telling them why you should earn to be one of the FCMB Flexxterns.
- Complete the registration form and include the link to your YouTube video.
- Provide the link to your entry and invite your friends to vote for you. The more votes you have, the higher your chances of winning.
In conclusion, this is a great opportunity for young Nigerians to develop practical skills and gain valuable experience in various industries. The initiative by First City Monument Bank (FCMB) aims to equip young Nigerians with the requisite knowledge, skills, and experience to enhance their employability and entrepreneurial abilities. This is a great opportunity for young Nigerians to kickstart their careers and gain valuable experience.
Application Deadline: Unspecified