First city monument bank (FCMB)
First city monument bank also known as FCMB is a financial institution that operates in retail banking, corporate banking and investment banking. It is a public limited company that was founded on the 20th April 1982 by Oloye Subomi Michael Balogun. This financial services is served in Nigeria and United Kingdom. and is headquartered in Lagos island, Lagos state, Nigeria having Jonathan Long as the chairman, Ladi Balogun as the group chief executive and Adam Niru as the managing director. FCMB is the 7th largest bank in Nigeria by branch network having over 310 networked branches in all 36 states of Nigeria. First city monument bank also maintains a branch in the United Kingdom and a representative office in South Africa.
FCMB Personal Banking
First city monument bank has made personal bank for users making it easier for those who want a current account, a loan, to save, invest or simply payment solutions through mobile phone, internet, cards and so many more.
Products of FCMB Personal Banking
They give private banking services, private customer, savings account, current, deposit, investment savings, loans and credit and debit cards.
Types Of FCMB Account
Savings account; these are for users with the opinion of enlarging their saving goals. There are several types for example premium saving account, target accounts, classic saving account for kids.
- Classic savings account for kids; Enjoy the account which is intended for everyday use, which also has the benefits of a current account and also earns you interest
- Premium savings account; Allows users to enjoy the benefits of savings, current and fixed deposit all at once.
FCMB Current accounts; Under these account there is the classic current account, premium current account and the foreign current account
- Classic current account; This is a simple way to manage your finances day to day. This account is designed to give you convenience while meeting all your banking needs
- Premium current account; This is an account that pays interest continuously to account holders. It is an auto save account that allows the customer to earn interest on idle funds while having flexibility to issue clearing cheques.
FCMB Personal loans
Under personal loans there are the home loans, auto loans, FCMB fast cash loans, salary and premium salary plus loans.
- FCMB Home loans; With FCMB home loans, users can own their dream home and make convenient repayment over a defined duration. These loans help to grow your wealth and build your dream
- FCMB fast cash loan; This is a salary advance product that allows users to access portion of their net monthly income before their salaries is paid
FCMB Cards product
You can make payments safely with a debit or credit card without stress. Under card product we have the prepaid master card, debit card, visa credit card
- Debit cards; The debit card ranges of local and intentional payment card available to suit the type of account you have. Daily withdrawal limits vary for each card type
- Visa credit card; With this card, card holders now have instant buying power and immediate access to funds without discharging their fixed deposit while continuously earning interest on their investment
Services of personal baking
We have the western union money transfer, the domestic money transfer and bureau de change
- Western union money transfer; This is a direct agent bank that receives money from overseas either in local currency or dollars.
- Domestic money transfer; This is the safest, fastest and easiest way to send and receive money nationwide both account and non-account holders.
FCMB Premium Credit Card Banking
FCMB offers an exceptional banking experience that is tailored to cater for your needs and fit your lifestyle
Premium accounts; Under the premium account we have the premium current, premium savings, target savings, domiciliary current, domiciliary savings.
- Premium current account; These account offers no maintenance charge, free monthly e statements, account that can be operated either as an individual or a joint account
- Target savings account; This account helps customer save progressively towards a goal. It could be a specific or multiple goals. This account choses a saving plan that suits your lifestyle.
Premium cards; Under premium card there are only premium credit card and premium debit card.
- Premium credit card; FCMB visa credit card is an electronic payment tool with a revolving credit line. It is a naira denominated card and also can be spent in any country.
- Cash secured credit card; This is a fixed deposit credit with interests
FCMB Business Banking
FCMB assortment of offerings provides flexible and convenient banking services that would reduce your transaction cost while helping your business to grow.
Deposit solution; this is a cost effective current account that comes with a debit card for your local payment.
- Business savings account; Either you have a short term saving plan or intend to save for a long period to provide capital to fund your project, this account is the best for you
- Domiciliary account; This account helps to carry out foreign currency transaction. It is founded in dollars, pounds or euros through online transfers or cash lodgment.
FCMB Loan solutions
These are the loans FCMB offers to businesses
- Asset acquisition; this is the attainment of new equipment and business assets to finance the attainment of plant and machinery and other business expansion.
- Working capital facility; this loan is to assist business with sufficient funds to satisfy both maturing short term obligations and upcoming operational expenses.
Steps on How to Open an FCMB Account
You need the following requirements below before you can open an account
- Scanned copy of passport photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
But if you are opening a minor account, you need
- Scanned copy of child birth certificate and passport.
- Visit the link www.fcmb.com
- Click on the icon “open an account” on the top right corner of the page
- On the new page, click on the icon “open”
- Fill in the required information which includes your email, date of birth, phone number etc.
- Agree to the terms
- Click on the icon “continue”
- On the new page, fill in your date of birth, title, first name, middle name, surname, gender, nationality and marital status under personal information
- Enter your house number, street, city/town, country and state under your contact information
- On the bottom of the page, enter the image of your scanned signature and your passport photo
- Click on the icon “complete”