The Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form and Screening Details 2020/2021 is finally here! BIDAPOLY Post UTME screening form is now out for the 2020/2021 academic session. So, if you want to further your education in this Polytechnic, then you should take note of the admission tips in this article.
Take note that all applications are open to eligible candidates who seek admission into this institution. The online screening exercise is now open and you should get the Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form and Screening Details 2020/2021 right away!
Federal Polytechnic Bida Available ND Courses
There are different available courses for study in BIDAPOLY. And before you get the Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form and Screening Details 2020/2021, you should know if your desired course is available.
Different faculties are available ranging from Applied science to engineering technology, business and management to environmental studies, ICT to financial studies, and more.
To check out the list of available courses, check out the MySchoolGist official website.
Post UTME Eligibility and Requirements
To be eligible to apply for the Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form, you must meet up with some requirements. Let’s check them out.
- Intending candidates must have the compulsory cut-off mark of 120 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME exams.
- You must choose the Federal Poly, Bida, Niger State, as your First, Second, or Third choice of institution.
- You need at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects (in not more than 2 sittings) in their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB in addition to their JAMB UTME subject combination. Candidates with Awaiting Results can also apply.
- Candidate must have the following documents for the registration:
- Original certificate of state of origin
- Original and photocopies of your O’Level Results
- JAMB slip with passport photographs and JAMB results
- The candidate has to register for the 2020/2021 Post UTME screening exercise.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Coursera: Study any Course and Get a Certificate Online at Almost Nothing
How to Apply for the Fed Poly Bida Post UTME Form
To apply for this Post UTME form, follow the steps below;
- On your web browser, visit https://eportal.fedpolybida.edu.ng/putme/.
- On the right pane, click on the “HERE” link.
- Next, you have to fill in every detail you find on the page and “Register”.
Here, you also have to pay a sum of 2,000 Naira for the form. You also have to upload your JAMB Result Slip and O’Level Results in not more than 2 sittings.
- Any applicant who does not upload his/her JAMB Result slip and O’Level Results will not be put into consideration for admission.
- There is no physical screening exercise. All screening and review of entries will take place online.
The closing date for the sale of forms is October 31st, 2020.