The Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 is officially out! This Polytechnic in Nekede, Owerri, is welcoming applications from aspirants who applied for the 2020 JAMB UTME. So, if you want to further your higher education, you can apply for the National Diploma (ND) full-time programme. This article will be serving as a real-time guide for you to get every detail, requirements, and how to apply for the Nekede Post UTME Form.
This post is here to inform all candidates who chose the Federal Poly, Nekede, as their first or second choice of institution. If you also scored up to 180 and above in the JAMB UTME, note that the sales on Post UTME forms are currently available online.
Federal Polytechnic Nekede Available ND Courses
Before you apply for the Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021, you should find out if your desired course is available.
There are several different disciplines. They range from business & management to engineering, humanities and so much more!
To check out the list of available courses available in the Nekede Poly, visit MySchoolGist.
For you to become eligible to apply for Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021, you have to meet up with some requirements.
Let’s check out the eligibility criteria:
- Intending candidates must score up to 180 and above in the JAMB UTME exams.
- The combination of NABTEB and WAEC or NECO is not acceptable. You can only combine NABTEB with NABTEB, while WAEC with NECO.
- Applicants with awaiting results cannot apply.
- You must have at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings. Note that English Language and Mathematics are compulsory for all courses.
HOW TO APPLY for Fed Poly Nekede Post UTME Form
- On your web browser, visit https://fpno.edu.ng/.
- From the options on the navigation bar, click on “Admissions” and select “ND/HND Application Portal”.
- On the next page HERE, read the instructions and “Close”.
- Under the “Application Form” tap on “Apply Now”.
- In the next section, you will find the application steps. Click on the links starting from Generating your invoice to make payment. Follow all links on the page to apply and purchase the Post UTME Form.
Check out for more details on MySchoolGist.
Note that all submission of forms and payments must be done before 31st October 2020.