First National Credit Card Bill Payment – How to pay your bills? The first National Bank Credit Card (Legacy Visa) members have different ways they can pay off their bills.
In this article, you will learn about the payment methods but will get step by step guide on how to pay bills using the methods. So, from there you can decide on that which is more convenient for you.
First National Credit Card Bill Payment – First National Credit Card
The bank offers an easy and hitch-free method of making purchases and paying card bills, to Cardholders. Cardholders can pay their bills, via the following methods;
- Mobile App
These are the methods of payment for legacy Visa CC. The question now is, what are the steps to make a payment using the above methods? Check out the sections below.
How to Make First National CC Bill Payment Online
Navigate with the following steps to pay your bills;
- Visit https://firstnationalcc.com/
- Click on the Account Login tab
- Type in your Username
- Type in your Password
- Next, tap on login.
- Navigate to the payment section, from your account homepage
- Type in the required data and follow the prompts to submit your payment.
These are steps to pay your bills via the FNB website
How to Pay First National CC Bill Via App
Another way to pay your bills is via the Legacy First National Bank App. Here are the steps to pay through the app;
- Open the Play/App Store
- Search for “Legal First National Bank” using the search tool
- Click on the app
- Click on the Install/Get button
- Open the app after installation.
- Navigate to the Login screen
- Provide your username and password, then log in
- Locate the pay/payment field
- Provide your payment info and submit
These are steps to pay your CC bill through the mobile app.
How to Pay First National CC Bill On Phone
To pay via phone, you will need the customer service phone number. Follow the steps to get the number;
- From your browser progress to https://firstnationalcc.com/
- Click on the Accept Online tab
- Proceed to the bottom of the screen and click the Contact Us link
- You will see their official phone number
- Dial the phone number and follow the instructions from the customer service agent to pay your bills.
These are steps to pay your bills via the customer service phone number.
How to Pay Your First National Credit Card Bill In-store
Another way to pay your bills is to visit the first national bank Branch. Follow the steps under to find the closest First National Bank;
- Click on this link https://www.fnb-online.com/atm-branch-locator
- Provide your ZIP code or City and State
- Next, tap the search icon
- Note down the address of the nearest branch
- Visit the branch
- Head to the customer service desk
- Request for the credit card payment form/slip
- Fill out the form and submit
These are steps to pay your legacy credit card bills in-store.