Applications are now going on for the Fully Funded Scholarship 2020 at Imperial College of London in UK. All interested applicants should hurry now to get their forms as soon as possible. The scholarship program is a fully-funded scholarship. It is meant for all international students to study at London Imperial College.
All interested applicants all over the world are allowed to apply for the scholarship programme. There are lots of benefits and uses that are attached to the scholarship program. These benefits include your tuition fee, living allowance, and accommodation fee also. By study abroad, you stand a chance of getting yourself a job over there and many others you can think of.
Fully Funded Scholarship 2020 at Imperial College of London in UK
The Imperial College of London Scholarship in UK positions is available by the President’s Ph.D. scholarship. They award a total number of 50 for the Post-doctoral degree only. However, Applicants who are also undergraduates can also apply for the President’s Scholarship programme 2020 also.
About Imperial College London
Imperial College London is one of the top universities in the United Kingdom and in the world. It was official established in 1907 by the Royal charter, Queen Victoria, and her husband Prince Albert. They both joined hands to starting up the institution in the year 1888.
The college has about 8000 staff including that of 14 laureates and 14,700 students from 125 countries. These students and staff are located in many colleges and departments. There are four main disciplines of science, engineering, medicine, and business. There are majors other than these four main disciplines but Imperial College focuses on these four disciplines.
Brief Description of Imperial College of London Scholarship 2020
The imperial college Scholarship s for International Students is a fully-funded Ph.D. scholarship in the United Kingdom. Below are the details:
- Host Country: United Kingdom, London.
- Host University: Imperial college of London.
- Degree: Post-Doctoral.
- Duration: 3-% Years.
- Type of Funding: Fully funded.
- The number of scholarships: 50.
- Deadline: Varies.
Here are the details of the Imperial College of London Scholarship 2020.
Available Course/ Majors of Imperial College of London Scholarship 2020
All academics courses are available during the Imperial College London Ph.D. Scholarship in 2020.
Benefits of Imperial College of London Scholarship 2020
To every successful candidate, they will all receive financial coverage for the President’s scholarship Imperial College in London. The following are the benefits below:
- Full Tuition fees.
- £2,000 per annum for your other Expenses for 3 years of study.
- A stipend of £21,400 per annum which is enough to cover your hostel charges also.
- A programme of bespoke opportunities and events delivered by the graduate school.
These are the lists of benefits you stand to gains as successful candidates.
Eligibility of Imperial College in London Scholarship 2020
To be eligible for this scholarship programme, applicants must have to follow the instructions listed below.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must have an equivalent degree of the United Kingdom for a class degree.
- Candidates must provide contact details of two referees and academics transcripts.
- Applicants should abide by the medium score for English language proficiency set by the Institution.
Note: prior to applying candidates must have made contact with a supervisor in the academic department at Imperial College London who has agreed to supervise their research project.
How to Apply
There is not a specific scholarship form. You have to submit your application for admission to study at the Imperial through their online admission system. The department will put forward the scholarship based on academic merit and potential.
- The prompt for a personal statement you have to make sure that it contains that of an approx. 1000 words (maximum of 2 pages) and outlines your academic and research achievements top dates. You have to explain briefly your plan’s research project. The selection panels will not consider statements exceeding that of 2 pages. Then you can submit the updated versions of the statement. If you are asked to following the application submission.
- For you to be considered for the President’s scholarship, applicants must have to pick this option in the funding section of the additional questions tab within the online application form.
- You must also meet any additional application requirements by your department of choice.
The above is how to apply for the scholarship program.
The deadline for this scholarship program varies. So there is no specific date for the deadline.