Are you an ardent fan of games? Then just check out Gameloop. Gameloop was Previously Tencent Gaming Buddy, it is a popular games emulator that enables users to play their favorite mobile games on PC. Some of the games are PUBG Mobile, Call of Duty, Mobile and Arena of Valor, and other non-affiliated games with Game loop.
Also, Gameloop is an emulator that you can download into your PC and it will allow you to play mobile games freely with your PC. The Gameloop emulator is officially for Android devices, it has thousands of games in its library.
CHECK THESE OUT: EA Games – EA Games List | Play Free EA Games on Mobile…
Gameloop began in 2018 bearing the name Tencent Gaming Buddy as I mentioned earlier. The game has a large catalog of games that can be played on your PC. However, a new feature has been added like live streaming and Novel tab with them you can stream TV shows and movies and search for books and download them for your reading.
Gameloop, for now, is available only on Windows PC, the reason being that Gameloop uses DirectX, a Microsoft API. If you want to run the emulator on a Mac, it will not function except you use a Virtual Machine. The same goes for the Linux system, you will need to pass through few hoops to achieve that.
Gameloop has these wonderful features for games when you played on your PC, they include:
- Users can play mobile games using a mouse and a keyboard.
- It comes with a customized smart keyboard.
- The game loop emulator supports different languages.
- There are optimized settings for each game.
- The emulator has a strong security measure to prevent fraud and other forms of insecurity activities online.
These are some of the few features that Game loop support.
Download Gameloop App
To download Gameloop into your PC is not a difficult task, it’s very simple. See the steps below:
- Get to the https://www.gameloop.fun.
- On the website, click on the “Download” button on the home page.
- The app will automatically begin to download.
- When it’s finished, just click on it in your browser.
- Or open the .exe in the ‘Download’ folder.
- Next, follow the setup instruction.
Open the app and enjoy any favorite game on your PC.
Specs Needed to Run Gameloop
One of the negative effects of PC gaming is not knowing the specs to run the game you want to play. But for Gameloop it does not require much to access the platform. To enjoy your game successfully your device, need to have these specifications. Below are the minimum specifications to run Gameloop:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 with 64bit required to run Gameloop.
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5870 (DirectX-11 compliant with 1gB of VRAM).
- Processor: Intel Core i3 [email protected] 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II X 4 [email protected]
- Memory: 3 GB RAM.
- Storage: 1GB free storage.
- DirectX: version 9.0c.
The specs for Gameloop are very lightweight. If you have a new PC, you won’t find it challenging to handle the game. However, if you experience any difficulty, you can alter the game set to make it easy to run. To handle any computer that struggling with this emulator. Use these steps to set up:
- Click on the Burger menu on the right side of the system.
- Next, click on the Settings options.
- At the dialog box that opens, and Click the Engine tab on the
- Then alter the settings as you want, turn off Anti-Aliasing reduce the screen DPI down to a minimum.
When you do the following above, you will alter the settings if you have any difficulty in running the game.