You could easily ‘get Spotify premium free’ but it only lasts for thirty days on which every account or device you use. The Spotify premium can only be gotten totally free on play station. If you use a PlayStation then you have free and unlimited access to Spotify premium. Although it is true that this Spotify premium can be used for free on the play station but this doesn’t give you the need to skip opening a Spotify account. Spotify premium cannot be used with an active Spotify account. Using the Spotify premium subscription for free helps test out the subscription before you actually buy it. To muse Spotify premium for free, you do not even have to fill payment info as other apps require.
What Can You Do With the Spotify Premium
How to Sign Up For A Spotify Account
This is a part of spotify that cannot be skipped because before you can use spotify, you must have an account. A spotify account is free to create on whichever platform you are using. Note that before you can upgrade to a spotify premium account; you must have a free account the upgrade would be done on. To create a free spotify account,
- Open the spotify website and click the sign up link at the top of the page.
- Fill the form that would be displayed and make sure the details are correct as you cannot edit this again.
- Confirm you are human and click this sign up link at the bottom of the page again.
Wait a few seconds and you would be redirected to your spotify account on the web.
How to Get Spotify Premium Free
This is easy to do, to do this log in to your spotify account on the web if you haven’t done this already.
- From the account page, click “subscription” from the top menu.
- On the page that would be displayed, hit “GET PREMIUM”.
To use spotify for free, skip the payment details and click “START MY SPOTIFY PREMIUM”.